Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 45 Preview. Great Bagley art

https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/MAR200987

its refreshing to see Mark draw Amazing again, and man looks great and intense.

BANNED

Thanks for sharing this.

Mark Bagley has officially entered his fourth decade illustrating Spider-Man.

Romita Sr. has illustrated Spider-Man over a similar long stretch but Bagley might be second place (correct me if i am wrong).

Go to 17:34 and appreciate Spencer's clean fresh cut and wartorn Lowe.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Nice! Thanks for sharing the video.

Mark Bagley doesn't give himself enough credit. His art is outstanding and will always be one of my top Spidey artists. Funny to hear him see Ramos' Goblin for the first time and go back and tweak his after... haha.

Man, I'm really excited for the upcoming arcs.

I'm glad Bagley is back in Spider-Man. His recent work in Venom Island was incredibly sloppy for some reason, but here he looks to be back on track.

I wish Mark was the ongoing artist. Always loved his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Nice! Thanks for sharing the video.

Mark Bagley doesn't give himself enough credit. His art is outstanding and will always be one of my top Spidey artists. Funny to hear him see Ramos' Goblin for the first time and go back and tweak his after... haha.

Man, I'm really excited for the upcoming arcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Thanks for sharing this.

Mark Bagley has officially entered his fourth decade illustrating Spider-Man.

Romita Sr. has illustrated Spider-Man over a similar long stretch but Bagley might be second place (correct me if i am wrong).
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    I'm glad Bagley is back in Spider-Man. His recent work in Venom Island was incredibly sloppy for some reason, but here he looks to be back on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelWarrior View Post
    I wish Mark was the ongoing artist. Always loved his stuff.
    Glad to see all the love for Mark Bagley! He's still in my top 2 favorite all-time Spider-Man artists, and his work over the past 20 years has not changed that! I remember a few people who hated his work years ago and were vehemently against his drawing Spider-Man.

You just can't go wrong with Mark Bagley drawing Amazing Spider-Man again. Feels like home!

Debating if I want the Bagley variant cover or the regular one. Like both. Leaning towards the Bagley cover for issue #46. Has the Bagley variant for #47 come out yet?

Ultimate Member

Are we really supposed to believe that Overdrive could drive non stop in New York for 3 days?

Just sayin'

Incredible Member

Did anyone notice the hogwarts reference on the crate though? Considering JK Rowlings comments about trans recently is this really the right time to make a Harry Potter reference? I love the story of Harry Potter but considering the hurtful comments its not the right time to do anything that could be seen as supportive of the author. Its to recent.

Nick and Mark were great, really looking forward to this next arc.

Plus Werewolf by Night, woohoo!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Did anyone notice the hogwarts reference on the crate though? Considering JK Rowlings comments about trans recently is this really the right time to make a Harry Potter reference? I love the story of Harry Potter but considering the hurtful comments its not the right time to do anything that could be seen as supportive of the author. Its to recent.
    You have to consider the fact that this was drawn way in advance of Rowling's comments (this issue would have seen print in April), so there was no way to know that the reference would be off-putting for some.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    You have to consider the fact that this was drawn way in advance of Rowling's comments (this issue would have seen print in April), so there was no way to know that the reference would be off-putting for some.
    True I had not considered that. However I dont see it as much difference to Xmen Gold. And they removed edited artwork in that before print.....

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    True I had not considered that. However I dont see it as much difference to Xmen Gold. And they removed edited artwork in that before print.....
    I guess ultimately there's a difference between the two: Rowling does not and has not ever worked for Marvel (and likely never will), and her work was referenced with the "Hogwarts" nod. Even though she made harmful and insensitive comments, the reference isn't talking about her so much as it is her work, which can in fact be divorced from her image. And in the case of Ardian Syaf, he was an artist working for Marvel who intentionally added in a hateful message that he himself believed and Marvel didn't, thus leading to his swift firing. There is a marked difference, but I'd love to hear your thoughts.