Default Elektra #5 preview!

Five issues in and the art is still stunning! Please buy this book people, we can't deny ourselves monthly doses of this awesomeness!
    http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...5/1100-149515/

Holy crap this is amazing. Why aren't more people buying this? The art alone is worth it, imo.

Incredible Member FIFTY-TWO (52)'s Avatar

Why is she dressed like that in what appears to be snow?
    Last word out of your sorry mouth will be SIR and it will be LOUD!!

They kind of crash landed, they were originally in China..it's this whole thing.

Besides, that's her iconic costume, and they can't seem to think of anything better for her.

BANNED

This book is a true joy to read and really deserves to be supported a lot more than has been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    This book is a true joy to read and really deserves to be supported a lot more than has been the case.
    I just don't get why the book hasn't been able to retain its readers? The artwork alone would keep me coming back for more. Plus it gets near universal praise from reviewers and readers alike!

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I normally avoid previews because it take away from my immediate reading experience, but this time I couldn't resist.

I'm so over all this talk about sales, there's nothing being worried about it will accomplish. I enjoy it and that's enough for me.

Oh we're definitely enjoying it, we just want to enjoy it for a long time to come.

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Can't wait. This series has been a joy month in and month out.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.
    Still waiting for her and Black Widow to team up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I normally avoid previews because it take away from my immediate reading experience, but this time I couldn't resist.

I'm so over all this talk about sales, there's nothing being worried about it will accomplish. I enjoy it and that's enough for me.
    I just want to be able to enjoy it for a very long time!

People are sheep. They flock to decompressed books like Avengers and Xmen due to what they feel are important or main. I always drift towards niche books and the ones I read are usually cancelled or not given enough attention. Elektra is an artistic treat every month, and even if it had no words I would be buyong this. Its a visual medium, and thats been forgotten over fan shipping and event shockers. This is simply a great book.

I like her iconic look and shes even more baddass fighting in the snow like that. The blood red against the white snow is visually striking.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-