Hey guys, I'm obviously new to this forum but would thought I'd share a project that me and a couple of others have been working on for a few months and has been up and running for a handful of months too.
It's called Techni-Horror and is monthly shorts (3-5 pages generally), 2 page shorts (that are mainly homages to existing icons), and a few hi-res pinups/prints.
The art is done by Christian DiBari who's worked on various titles for TopCow, Image, Waxwork Records, Legendary Pictures, Heavy Metal, Vertigo, Boom! etc...
The colours are done by Simon Gough who's worked for IDW, Image, Scout Comics etc...
And I write and letter the stories.
I've attached a few samples of the last few months of work we've already uploaded, but hopefully it's something you guys might be interested in jumping on board with, it's literally a few dollars a month for the two shorts and hi-res pin ups/prints. But yeah, hope you enjoy what you see, and feel free to share our page on patreon: www.patreon.com/technihorrorGator Poster.jpgDIVER pg2 Coloured Lettered.jpgImposter Syndrome Cover Final.jpg