Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    While I understand your point, and Natasha is certainly way older than Peter by any measurable sense, I don't think it's that problematic of an aspect. Unless we are talking about a very young Peter, most of the time he is depicted as a somewhat grown man who can take his own decisions. Natasha ostensibly had a relationship with Matt Murdock, who I am sure is older than Peter but not by any means his intelectual (in the sense of maturity) lesser. Of course this is ignoring the relationship in itself. - Just to make it clear, I am not arguing that Peter should date Black Widow or something like that (lol) just that it isn't that weird compared to some of Natasha's relationships beforehand.
    She also dated Clint. But to be honest the biggest problem with the idea is that their lifestyle and moral are incompatible, it really wouldn't last unless that either change drastically of direction characther wise.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    She also dated Clint. But to be honest the biggest problem with the idea is that their lifestyle and moral are incompatible, it really wouldn't last unless that either change drastically of direction characther wise.
    Would have been interesting to see her with Assassin Spider-Man from What If? Spider-Man vs. Wolverine.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, in that I agree. Natasha is completely incompatible with Peter and his personality. I do like that she seems to have a healthy amount of respect for him, but I wouldn't see them as a couple in a million years. Nat is way too grey for him and she operates on a different level.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    Yeah, in that I agree. Natasha is completely incompatible with Peter and his personality. I do like that she seems to have a healthy amount of respect for him, but I wouldn't see them as a couple in a million years. Nat is way too grey for him and she operates on a different level.
    The only thing that's incompatible is Deadpool/Wolverine and Spider-Man. Yet their team-up series works. The same could be done with Spider-Man and Black Widow. The only way that Natasha's relationship with would work is her direct ties to his parents. Peter could be very useful towards Natasha's solo missions by developing tech equipment for her...