Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I was thinking we could to better than the captain who smiles. But sigh... Its "Grins"

The Captain Who grins. No real way around that one, is there. Cool thread but holy **** does it show the batverse really is way more pushed than I realized. Jeez.

EDIT:
    Someone suggested that Cap needs toys maybe, but It occurs to me that Bats has something we've not emulated yet...

"Gotham"
    Cap to get that push needs a "Gotham" I don't know how to make it yet my mind is churning on a lot of things but... if that can happen. Its a big part of the push.
    Wouldnt Cap’s Gotham be Washington DC? Philadelphia, or Boston maybe? Somewhere patriotic.

And yeah, DC just goes overboard on the Bat books don’t they?
    I love the character but wow he is just EVERYWHERE.

I like Captain Who Grins! I’m gonna edit that into my post.
    And it could have been worse, I almost went w.
    The Captain Who Heils...

Bumping this because I was actually thinking about something like this this morning and I remembered this thread. For the most part, I read the Batfamily of books and a "Capfamily" of sorts as well. So if there were to be a legit Capfamily of books, here's how I would lay it out:

Captain America (Batman) - main title

Invaders (Detective Comics) - flipping back and forth from the past to the present.

Captain America and the Avengers (Batman and the Outsiders) - Team up book with Cap and a different Avenger for one offs or full arcs, similar to what's been done in the past

Tales of Suspense (Red Hood and the Outlaws) - A buddy cop book featuring Hawkeye and Winter Soldier

Black Widow (Batwoman) - Natasha doing her own thing, under the Capfamily umbrella

Falcon (Nightwing) - Sam doing his own thing, under the Capfamily umbrella

Nomad (Additional Robin book) - featuring Ian Rogers

Agent Carter (Birds of Prey) - featuring Sharon and the Daughters of Liberty