Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tom Taylor teasing an announcement

I know it’s not the best title in the world, but hey what else was I going to call it.

So anyway over on Twitter Tom Taylor, of Injustice and DCeased fame, is teasing a new series. Given the quote “I think it could have been different.” - Batman, and the fact that some people think the I in the image looks suspiciously close to the I from Injustice that perhaps Taylor is teasing a new Injustice series, whether that’s a main book or another crossover like He-man who is to say. Or maybe it’s not Injustice related at all and Taylor’s having fun with the teasers for all I can say. Personally all I know is that I am a pretty big Tom Taylor fan at this point in time and will read whatever he writes, he has earned that with me with most if not all of his works.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomTaylor...33937506070533
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

It’s definitely Injustice but I’d be surprised if they’re announcing Injustice 3 this way, a comic tie-in before the main game. Plus there are rumors that NRS is trying something else game-wise before moving on to Injustice. I saw someone suggest that it could be a “what-if?” with the events of Injustice going differently, which would line up with the text Taylor teased. But we’ll see.
    Last edited by Vordan; 07-26-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s definitely Injustice but I’d be surprised if they’re announcing Injustice 3 this way, a comic tie-in before the main game. Plus there are rumors that NRS is trying something else game-wise before moving on to Injustice. I saw someone suggest that it could be a “what-if?” with the vents of Injustice going differently, which would line up with the text Taylor teased. But we’ll see.
    It could be nicely timed with an Injustice 3 announcement at FanDome.

I mean I could totally see NRS just telling DC to do what they want with the comic whole they make their own separate thing in the games. I mean do we really think we are going to see Conner Kent as Superman or athanasia al ghul or even the Super kids in the video games.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Taylor is doing the next generation of heroes similar to what he’s doing in DCeased.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Well, the Injustice absence was nice while it lasted.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-26-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Taylor, along with Hickman, must be my favorite comic writers of all-time right now, so I am quite happy that he got another big project in his hands, and I am pretty sure he will not dissapoint