Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    so either a alternate universe injustice book or a injustice vs dceased story.
    I think it would definitely be interesting if we saw Injustice vs DCeased, mainly just the differences between an authoritarian Superman after the loss of Lois vs Jon who lives up to the ideals of heroism that his father had. Basically Injustice Superman would be met with the child he never had who would hate what he has become.

Not to mention the very different Damians.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Don't care a lick about Injustice or DCeased. Was kinda hoping it was something in a more "true" setting, whatever the project was. I don't care about in-continuity or not anymore, if anything I prefer OOC because continuity and the main line now is such a gigantic joke, but Injustice is played to death, and DCceased features alternate versions of characters I already don't care about.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    so either a alternate universe injustice book or a injustice vs dceased story.
    The second one is what I expect.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Injustice Zombies. Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner. Hopefully this isn't the "good" Injustice universe. Otherwise that poor multiverse just can't catch a break.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Okay... I have no idea whats happening now. We have the letters I, N, and Z with quotes by Batman apparently with a previous image of Superman with Batman, Robin, and Nightwing, and now its an image of Amazing Man knocking out hitler. I'm interested and have no idea what it could be.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I ran out of ideas, to be honest. It can be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Okay... I have no idea whats happening now. We have the letters I, N, and Z with quotes by Batman apparently with a previous image of Superman with Batman, Robin, and Nightwing, and now its an image of Amazing Man knocking out hitler. I'm interested and have no idea what it could be.
    Maybe the N, Z, and I are meant to spell out “Nazi”? I guess Taylor could be on JSA or something. I dunno what’s going on anymore but I guess Taylor will continue to drag this out.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Maybe he's just sending a message of support to BLM. Maybe it's not leading up to anything.
    Assassinate Putin!

Astonishing Member

Maybe JSA ongoing after Death Metal? I remember they teased something about that.
    But we also have that Superman, Batman, Dick and Damian picture from Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Maybe he's just sending a message of support to BLM. Maybe it's not leading up to anything.
    Nah he literally began teasing by saying “watch my Twitter feed for a tease about my next upcoming DC project”. He’s posted art that’s not from Injustice or DCeased. It’s his next big project.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Maybe JSA ongoing after Death Metal? I remember they teased something about that.
    But we also have that Superman, Batman, Dick and Damian picture from Instagram.
    I mean I would read a JSA ongoing written by Tom Taylor, I think he would do a great job with the new younger generation as he has done in Injustice and DCeased, plus besides Wildcat and Dr. Mid-Nite I don’t think he’s ever written the JSA proper(I know he rud earth 2).
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

An alternate dystopian world where the Nazis won the war? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    ......man Taylor is just a master of messing with people right now
    Words to live by.