Reegan Day

Default Could someone please hep me out?

I have no idea how to hack computers, and the lingo used in tv shows and movies are all the experience I have in how to convey something to a reader, which I find woefully lacking. However, I also want everything I write to make sense so that even a real hacker could say "Hey, that's not made up. I've done that" or "You absolutely could do that".

I've already spent a lot of time googling whatever references I can get my hands on, and while some things have been helpful, I could still use a lot more info. Could someone please hep me out? Thanks

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reegan Day View Post
    I have no idea how to hack computers, and the lingo used in tv shows and movies are all the experience I have in how to convey something to a reader, which I find woefully lacking. However, I also want everything I write to make sense so that even a real hacker could say "Hey, that's not made up. I've done that" or "You absolutely could do that".

I've already spent a lot of time googling whatever references I can get my hands on, and while some things have been helpful, I could still use a lot more info. Could someone please hep me out? Thanks
    Sorry I can't be of any help. Even though my degree is in information technology, the professors at Purdue would tell us right from the start they would provide no information on hacking. Since you are not a regular here, many would be suspicious of your motives anyway even if they did know how. Social engineering is the first step.