Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Somehow the Destiny/Mystique and no precog thing is going to come back and bite Moira in the butt. With the Krakoa nation paying the price.
    Moira pulling the strings "behind/under the scenes" and Xavier and Magnus not telling the others...that's the real and only ''trickery" going on in Krakoa.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

I'd add calling Sinister was a HUGE mistake.Why do it when you have Beast or Dr Nemesis to call upon?I actually like the move as an outsider reading for kicks but damn in universe one crazy move.I mean even Moira did not sanction it in her journals.She knows he is a traitor in life 9, yet here we go.

Another thing is the Eugenics she is taking part in breeding Legion and Proteus for some grand purpose also seems crazy risky especially if the two learn they were just engineered to play a part in a scheme.I'd like to see Moira talk her way out of
    that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'd add calling Sinister was a HUGE mistake.Why do it when you have Beast or Dr Nemesis to call upon?I actually like the move as an outsider reading for kicks but damn in universe one crazy move.I mean even Moira did not sanction it in her journals.She knows he is a traitor in life 9, yet here we go.

Another thing is the Eugenics she is taking part in breeding Legion and Proteus for some grand purpose also seems crazy risky especially if the two learn they were just engineered to play a part in a scheme.I'd like to see Moira talk her way out of
    that.
    You could almost take PAD’s X-Factor Lorna birth origin issue and see that Magneto and Mastermind were up to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I'd add calling Sinister was a HUGE mistake.Why do it when you have Beast or Dr Nemesis to call upon?
    I mean, Moira thinks its a mistake too. Xavier and Mags made that call against her advice.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I mean, Moira thinks its a mistake too. Xavier and Mags made that call against her advice.
    It does however give them an easier time keeping track of what Sinister's doing. So... you could look at it as allowing Sinister to live where they can watch him?

New theory: Krakoa storyline will culminate in a battle between those mutants who have been raised from the dead by the five on Krakoa and those that moved straight there without dying. One of these two groups is “not right” and it will be interesting to see which one.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    New theory: Krakoa storyline will culminate in a battle between those mutants who have been raised from the dead by the five on Krakoa and those that moved straight there without dying. One of these two groups is “not right” and it will be interesting to see which one.
    This would be interesting ,haha the rest of the QC battling Apoc,Jean,Nightcrawler and Mystique is mouth watering

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You're just using the single instance of Rogue being put in the coffin to paint it like Apocalypse is going left and right destroying countries. Even Rogue didn't care about it, it's not like X-Men haven't crossed lined before or put their own teammates at risk before. Read post Decimation comics. Please. They're more under control now than when they were roaming the planet and killing humans freely. The rest is indeed your speculation and not anything factual. I'm glad you're admitting it.

And are you really going at it again with "have you read comics before this"? I have explained you why the villains are there countless times. You're taking single instances and pumping them up to a hundred to "prove" your point. Without considering all the good they're doing for both mutants and humans.

There are protocols to monitor Selene and Emplate, stay on topic. All your talk about Selene betraying them is because you want her to betray them to have the X-Men look like the bad guys while on paper it isn't like that. I'm sorry for sticking to what's been said in the real comics.

????????????

Rogue was not very happy at first when she stepped out of her floral coma. And the first thing she did when she woke up was kick Apocalypse's ass and murder him for what he did to her.

I was very happy. Least of all he didn't care.

Second, when all of that was over, she seems not to agree very much with the absurd laws of karkoa, much less comply with them by obligation, for example that of compulsory reproduction.

Rogue already said that she wasn't going to do it until she felt like it.

So she kind of suspects that all is not well, Plus she should help mystique, because of the dirty move they are making by not wanting to bring Destiny back that this is more than proof that there is something wrong behind all this and "Moira"

Besides, I am almost sure that the "original Apocalypse riders" could probably be Rogue and the rest of the exclalibur cast except for betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

your last paragraph is immensly silly as well in theory, the 5 have 3 omega level mutants, one called freaking hope summers that in a mutant vs mutant fight is pratically unbeatable, if they want to take down anyone, they can.
    Hope invincible? Lol she has proven to be quite useless on the battlefield and has never defeated another character to whom she will her copy power

in fact she is constantly defeated when she uses her powers ... see for wolverine exodus the boy that asian of the five lights ... Jean.

not to mention that she cannot take multiple powers without passing out after a short time,you thing that useless girl is invincible is far from the truth

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I would say the X-men are being tricked into thinking Krakoa is the best solution to the problem. It seems like the main concept for the X-men is setting up a false paradise that will eventually crack and undergo change. Considering the fact that mutants always lose (according to Moira), things will most likely get messy down the road.

I feel like each mutant's individual "paradise" will be challenged in some way.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 07-30-2020 at 02:03 AM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue was not very happy at first when she stepped out of her floral coma. And the first thing she did when she woke up was kick Apocalypse's ass and murder him for what he did to her.
    I dont' remember Apocalypse fighting back, infact when she starts draining him he tells her to NOT stop until he's dead.

BANNED

That's funny as hell being that Apocalypse can't actually die.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I would say the X-men are being tricked into thinking Krakoa is the best solution to the problem. It seems like the main concept for the X-men is setting up a false paradise that will eventually crack and undergo change. Considering the fact that mutants always lose (according to Moira), things will most likely get messy down the road.

I feel like each mutant's individual "paradise" will be challenged in some way.
    Yep, I’m waiting for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I dont' remember Apocalypse fighting back, infact when she starts draining him he tells her to NOT stop until he's dead.
    Nor is it that she gave him much opportunity to fight because he was throwing him from one side to another like trash.

And how long did she take to kill him?
    3 seconds ????

😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😊

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I think he wanted her to do it, but that's probably another step of his plan to become god again. And Xavier did nothing when he heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    I think he wanted her to do it, but that's probably another step of his plan to become god again. And Xavier did nothing when he heard about it.
    the point is ... he couldn't help it.
    As she put her hands on top of him he couldn't do anything anymore.

in addition that Rogue has knocked down much more powerful characters than Apocalypse.
    so that's nothing strange

in fact she absorbed the full power of all the heroes on the planet when she is in control.