I have to say, I really hate what the X-Men (and Mutants in general) have become currently. They have turned themselves with such arrogance and superiority that they think they can do whatever they please. They have to be stopped!! But when I took a look back at how this whole mess started, you know, with Moria's past lives, and idea crossed my mind. What if Moria, and the X-Men in consequence, have been tricked and manipulated by the Homo Novissima?

At the end of Moira's sixth life, the Librarian explained quite logically why Mutants always lose, because natural evolution is no match for genetic engineer. Moira then would try to live another live and avoid Mutants' extinction. She failed 3 times, and now she's in the fourth, which is possibly her last life. However, something bugs me. The Librarian apparently knew the whole thing about Moira's powers, so he should have known that, by telling Moira this, she would just kill herself to go back in time again. And yet, the Librarian said that. How about if the Librarian actually tricked Moira?

The Librarian could actually have sent a backup of himself to be assimilated by the Phalanx, so the Phalanx would be aware of Moira's powers; then allow himself to be killed in order to trick her. Mutant's new prepotent's attitude of superiority and willing to do whatever they want are clearly asking for trouble. Sooner than we think, there's going to be a war against Krakoa, which will only initiate the whole "Human-Machie-Mutant War" in motion, where eventually, Mutants lose. How about if the Phalanx are tricked Mutants to act like this, so the war will start sooner and Mutants will still lose, but the assimilate humanity first?

Do you think it's possible?