Default Will X Factor have Eye Boy transition into a women?

I know this thread may blow up and I don’t want that but this is a concern of mine.

Leah Williams has already said she’s going to have a mutant go through this.

Just preparing myself for the Trevor transitioning to a women arc. It will make no sense for the character but watch Leah do that. Trevors just the sort of character Marvel would give Leah the ok to make a women.

I am excited for X Factor cause Eye Boy but my online run ins with Leah make me nervous for it.

Thoughts?

Incredible Member

Does anybody other than you care enough about Eye Boy to protest this? I mean, it's not like she's making Northstar or Selene or somebody with decades of history suggesting otherwise transition.

I hope she reveals that Eye Boy was always a trans boy from before he joined the X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Does anybody other than you care enough about Eye Boy to protest this? I mean, it's not like she's making Northstar or Selene or somebody with decades of history suggesting otherwise transition.
    Eye Boy has always been shown to be all man so.. yeah, it would be bothersome.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I hope she reveals that Eye Boy was always a trans boy from before he joined the X-men
    She’ll do it to spite me probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Wow, what a twist that would be without rewriting who the character is. This would still respect previous stories while adding a new layer and more depth to Trevor. The Resurrection Protocols would be a gender reaffirming procedure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I know this thread may blow up and I don’t want that but this is a concern of mine.

Just preparing myself for the Trevor transitioning to a women arc. It will make no sense for the character but watch Leah do that. Trevors just the sort of character Marvel would give Leah the ok to make a women.

I am excited for X Factor cause Eye Boy but my online run ins with Leah make me nervous for it.

Thoughts?
    Anything to make him popular again...

Thoughts?
    What?

Eye Boy has always been shown to be all man so.. yeah, it would be bothersome.
    What?

She’ll do it to spite me probably.

The sheer ignorance while trying to be woke needs to be stopped in comics, just like the guy who created snowflake and safespace ....and that Sina guy who created Darkveil.
    I'd like to see a black woman who happens to be trans in x-men comics someday though..

I feel like it might be premature to speculate and have that speculation actually cause you distress.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Having "Online run ins" with creators...speaks volumes.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Pointless, Pointless, Pointless Speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Pointless, Pointless, Pointless Speculation.
    Totally agree. Leah could also make a new character or make it another member of the cast so I say we just wait to reserve judgement. For me what matters most is the delivery of the story and that it’s done respectfully.

A thread created to speculate something with no basis whatsoever just so y'all can complain about Leah Williams and other LGBTQ+ authors... for something that hasn't happened? What?

Marrow should be trans.