Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
Could this racism row be exposing a bigger problem in the industry and more with Marvel. I always felt Black Panther was one of the weakest crafted marvel movies. It was as if Disney was holding back money to spend on VFX in the film or getting sophisticated writers for the film, which would have cost more. Black Lightening is also the weakest crafted CW show.Coincidence or not?

There is this saying in the industry that minorities never get the same amount of talent and money to make their art.

They are treated as afterthoughts and The White establishment only throw them bones while giving their white counterparts the best of everything because apparently, no one cares about minorities.
Black Panther was a $200 million dollar film. It was one of the more expensive solo films, so I don't believe they were holding back money at all. Ignoring some of the CGI, the costumes and music were all emmy nominated stuff. The CGI may have been rushed, but I don't think you can really argue marvel didn't put money and effort into it.