Mighty Member

Default Tornado Twins-Bart Allen

Hello,
    I really get confused:

The Tornado Twins are now evil, does that mean that there is no Bart Allen who exists in the future?
    No XS?

Did the Tornado Twins never join LoSh?

The Bart Allen LoSh and the actual LoSh are two different ones, because Bart Allen LoSh left the Earth if I remind right or?

Spectacular Member

I think they are from a POSSIBLE future, just like how Justice League #27 had the JL's kids from yet a different possible future, or how Donna met Troia from still ANOTHER possible future, or even how Tim Drake Savior is also from a possible future. Eobard's future seems to be set in-stone or possibly an always existing paradox because of the nature of his existence forcing that specific future to somehow exist regardless of these other possibilities.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    I really get confused:

The Tornado Twins are now evil, does that mean that there is no Bart Allen who exists in the future?
    No XS?

The Bart Allen LoSh and the actual LoSh are two different ones, because Bart Allen LoSh left the Earth if I remind right or?
    Maybe the Tornado Twins reform later, join LoSH and Bart is born eventually?

Time travel is a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    I really get confused:

No XS?

The Tornado Twins have actually NEVER joined the Legion, not in any continuity, reboot, or alternate reality.

To my understanding this is would be taking place after Bart was born in the twin's personal timeline.

In the original post-crisis version, Don and Dawn die against the dominators after Bart is born. The Earth government experiments with Bart but Iris escapes with him into the past to Wally's tenure.

This seems to imply that Thawne saved the twins from dying against the dominators and convinced them to join him after revealing that Barry came back from the dead but never came for them.

That was my impression anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sneezing_Stormtrooper View Post
    To my understanding this is would be taking place after Bart was born in the twin's personal timeline.

In the original post-crisis version, Don and Dawn die against the dominators after Bart is born. The Earth government experiments with Bart but Iris escapes with him into the past to Wally's tenure.

This seems to imply that Thawne saved the twins from dying against the dominators and convinced them to join him after revealing that Barry came back from the dead but never came for them.

That was my impression anyway.
    Yeah that was my impression as well, I assumed it was another example of Reverse Flash messing with the timeline by corrupting Barry’s children.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    The Tornado Twins have actually NEVER joined the Legion, not in any continuity, reboot, or alternate reality.
    Yeah, the Legion didn't exist until after Bart and XS were born. There was an issue of Impulse where he visits the future, his original time, with his mother, and the Legion doesn't exist yet and Jenni's a baby.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman