Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
So my question was to the images where Batman is illustrated somewhat doing the same? Despite not hiving "precognition and radar senses"

The illustrations given of bullet-timing have been fantastic (well except that manga one).
Batman should not be conveyed that way.
Do we have a clear illustrative distinction between
"bullet dodge", and "aim dodging"? Or whatever Batman is suposedly doing?
A couple of really clear examples I can think of relate firstly to Cass Cain and secondly to Shang Chi. In both, you clearly see that they do not see the shooter, but see the bullet itself when it’s comparatively close to them and still react to it.

Also, as previously referenced, when Daredevil reacts to move his billy-club or Elektra moves her sai in order to directly intercept bullets; rather than Batman’s ‘hold your arm in front of your face and just block whatever comes towards you because villains are stupid enough to only shoot at one location‘; that’s bullet-timing.

Additionally, even if you’ve got radar senses like Daredevil, the fact that you can see bullets from behind you doesn’t mean you’re not reacting to them in real-time. He’s not aim-dodging. He’s perceiving bullets in flight (albeit bullets coming from directions all around him, which others without his senses couldn’t see) and dodging them.

Finally, I’d posit (and I’ve no idea whether others agree on this) that it’s very difficult (read as ‘impossible’) to aim-dodge automatic gunfire, unless the shooter is only firing in one location. You can block it as a mass of fire, sure; with Cap’s shield, Batman’s arm *cough*, or whatever; but to specifically either intercept or dodge bullets from automatic weapons means you’re not aim-dodging. Because you might be able to aim-dodge the first shot, but while you’re dodging that one, the second, third and fourth are coming at you, so unless you’re able to react to bullets in real time, you’re getting ventilated eventually.