Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Would you guys say Bruce can move too fast for a regular human being to see? We know he can punch so fast people cannot react and that shooters can't get a bid on him. However, I wonder if he has any feats of outright not being seen. Could Batman mmove so fast no one could see him for say 2-3 seconds? Is someone who can move that fast able to react to a bullet from far enough away?
    As far as I know, anything like that involves darkness combined with speed although it's been a long time since I've read a Batman comic.

I think this was hashed out a long time ago. In fact, I think I asked how fast someone would have to move to be invisible and I think Sharp answered the question. Of course, it depends on how far away the person is and so on but so fast that Batman isn't even close to being that fast. Again, under cover of darkness is another matter.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    As far as I know, anything like that involves darkness combined with speed although it's been a long time since I've read a Batman comic.

I think this was hashed out a long time ago. In fact, I think I asked how fast someone would have to move to be invisible and I think Sharp answered the question. Of course, it depends on how far away the person is and so on but so fast that Batman isn't even close to being that fast. Again, under cover of darkness is another matter.
    Hmm. Batman can react to crossbow bolts pretty easily though. This in turn should mean regular humans cannot see his hands move at all, and I believe that is backed up by feats. Wolvie and Cap have feats like that too. I guess the problem lies in Batman moving an appreciably distance via running in order for his upper body to be invisble due to speed.

All in all, I am picturing Batman handlng a regular human the same way Kiryu uses his "Blink" technique in Kengan Asura. * This technique has Liryu move to a blind spot during the moment the oponent blinks. Batman probably cannot tie or accelrate enough to replicate that exactly, but aganst a refular human the blitz would look about the same, I think.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Would you guys say Bruce can move too fast for a regular human being to see? We know he can punch so fast people cannot react and that shooters can't get a bid on him. However, I wonder if he has any feats of outright not being seen. Could Batman mmove so fast no one could see him for say 2-3 seconds? Is someone who can move that fast able to react to a bullet from far enough away?
    Bruce could pretty easily move parts of his body too quickly for a human to see. Dude has switched teacups while someone blinked, as an example. He could, no doubt, blitz a normal, real world human such that the fight would be over before they realized he had thrown a punch.

Can he run around at those speeds? Nope.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate