Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    In Selene's first appearance she has Dani abducted and put in a bikini then when she found out Dani had powers forced fed her a dozen souls in an attempt to get her addicted to them followed by tying her to a altar so that Selene could complete the Dani's corruption using dark magic, Dani was 15/16 at the time.
    Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

Didn’t Selene also do some of that to her granddaughter Magma?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Selene is not Magma's grandmother. Maybe her great-great-great x100 but she's not her parents mother.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Selene is not Magma's grandmother. Maybe her great-great-great x100 but she's not her parents mother.
    I know. I should have been more specific .

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

Only the abduction and bikini part, she never tried to brainwash Magma only feed on her psychic energy.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Emma - Banshee
    Kitty - Rachel
    Shaw - Shinobi
    Storm - Forge
    Jean - Hope
    Nightcrawler - Idie
    Magneto - Polaris
    Xavier - Dani Moonstar
    Apocalypse - Destiny
    Sinister - Shadow King
    Mystique - Rogue
    Exodus - Selene

I tried to think of each spot emblematically, and with regards to the personality and persuasion of the original Council-member, with an eye for lesser used characters who would fit the role well.

(Spring: Commerce)
    Emma- Monet; her first protege, and also a White Queen, so its an easy switch.
    Kitty - Xian; her secret love, adept at business management, ready to launch.
    Shaw - Roberto; they worked together off-screen at the end of Claremont's last Uncanny run, also a legacy Hellfire member after his father.

(Summer: Morality)
    Storm - Marisol(Flourish/Creep); deep connection to nature, and a fiery sense of right and wrong.
    Jean - Prodigy; able to see things from many perspectives, best of their class.
    Nightcrawler - Beak; despite a severe physical mutation, finds things to be happy about and makes more mutants!

(Autumn: Legacy)
    Magneto - Namor; wise and weary war lord, fierce protector of his people.
    Xavier - Dani Moonstar; sensitive to the needs of their community, focused willpower.
    Apocalypse - Gateway; ancient and mysterious, with knowledge and power you can't imagine.

(Winter: Outliers)
    Sinister - Emplate; collects mutant DNA, kinda mean and nasty, maybe up to something...
    Mystique - Haven(if she's not a mutant, make her one!); visionary leader, with something up her sleeves.
    Exodus - Selene; powerful and from another time, dogmatic(or deranged) at times, but better with you than against you.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I tried to think of each spot emblematically, and with regards to the personality and persuasion of the original Council-member, with an eye for lesser used characters who would fit the role well.

(Spring: Commerce)
    Emma- Monet; her first protege, and also a White Queen, so its an easy switch.
    Kitty - Xian; her secret love, adept at business management, ready to launch.
    Shaw - Roberto; they worked together off-screen at the end of Claremont's last Uncanny run, also a legacy Hellfire member after his father.

(Summer: Morality)
    Storm - Marisol(Flourish/Creep); deep connection to nature, and a fiery sense of right and wrong.
    Jean - Prodigy; able to see things from many perspectives, best of their class.
    Nightcrawler - Beak; despite a severe physical mutation, finds things to be happy about and makes more mutants!

(Autumn: Legacy)
    Magneto - Namor; wise and weary war lord, fierce protector of his people.
    Xavier - Dani Moonstar; sensitive to the needs of their community, focused willpower.
    Apocalypse - Gateway; ancient and mysterious, with knowledge and power you can't imagine.

(Winter: Outliers)
    Sinister - Emplate; collects mutant DNA, kinda mean and nasty, maybe up to something...
    Mystique - Haven(if she's not a mutant, make her one!); visionary leader, with something up her sleeves.
    Exodus - Selene; powerful and from another time, dogmatic(or deranged) at times, but better with you than against you.
    Love all of that but Beak. I could see Mecury, Bling, or Anole before Beak.

Moonstar!!!

Thanks!

Beak's a family man. Nightcrawler's main contribution to the QC so far has been his 'make more mutants' edict. I thought briefly of Anole, but Beak is more 'on brand' for the spot. Anole's never really stood out to me as a character. I thought Beak displayed a lot of heart for his dealings with Cassandra Nova and all that. Between that and his children with Angel, I thought he was the one.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!