All-New Member

Default New Book from Markosia - The DragonStar Chronicles

Hey CBR Folks!

Markosia has just published the first chapter of my new nine-volume series, The DragonStar Chronicles - an interstellar mystery adventure bursting with politics, mysticism, and enormous Space Dragons. There's an extensive preview website at https://www.dragonstarchronicles.com/intro.html and if anyone wanted to ask me any non-spoiler-type questions, I'd be happy to answer them as best I can. I might even be persuaded to post a hi-res preview from the second chapter, due out sometime next year (2021). Thanks for letting me join your club - hope I haven't already broken too many rules...

J.E. (Jon) Bowser

All-New Member

Default Previews...

Quote Originally Posted by J.E.Bowser View Post
    Hey CBR Folks!

Markosia has just published the first chapter of my new nine-volume series, The DragonStar Chronicles - an interstellar mystery adventure bursting with politics, mysticism, and enormous Space Dragons. There's an extensive preview website at https://www.dragonstarchronicles.com/intro.html and if anyone wanted to ask me any non-spoiler-type questions, I'd be happy to answer them as best I can. I might even be persuaded to post a hi-res preview from the second chapter, due out sometime next year (2021). Thanks for letting me join your club - hope I haven't already broken too many rules...

J.E. (Jon) Bowser
    ...thought maybe I'd try this again...this time with PREVIEWS!

DSC-PromoSheet3.jpg

All-New Member

Default ...more previews...

...only one picture per reply, huh? OK...

DSC-PromoSheet1.jpg

All-New Member

...and just one more...

DSC-PromoSheet4.jpg