Default Dark Horse To Publish Avatar Comic Starring Toph Bei Fong

As shared by the Hollywood Reporter, Avatar: The Last Airbender—Toph Beifong’s Metalbending Academy is the latest entry in the Dark Horse-published Avatar/Korra graphic novel line. To be written by Faith Erin Hicks (The Adventures of Superhero Girl, The Nameless City), illustrated by Peter Wartman (Avatar: The Last Airbender— Imbalance), and colored by Adele Matera (Doctor Who), Toph Beifong’s Metalbending Academy will take up the story of Toph’s quest to pass on her unique metalbending abilities to a new generation of students.
    Featured in The Legend of Korra, the Beifong Metalbending Academy that Toph founds here is a known part of the character’s backstory, and an integral fixture of Korra’s world. Despite that, we know little about Toph’s actual founding of the academy, making this an incredibly welcome addition to the universe.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/avatar-the-l...top-1844519365

I'm always down for more Toph .

I loved Faith Erin Hicks' work on Imbalance, might be my fav of all the graphic novels, so really happy to see her do more. I'm still slightly disappointed that all the future big stories are basically on pause while DiMartino and Konietzko work on the Netflix series, but it's good we're at least getting something thanks to these one-and-dones.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Sounds like a good time. I'm a big fan of FEH, and I've loved her Avatar work with Peter Wartman. Alongside the Kyoshi novels by F.C. Yee it's been an enjoyable time to be an Avatar fan.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.