Default Godzilla vs. Attack On Titan

Original movie Gojira feats only.

He has to attack the wall and stomp his way to the capital. How far does he get?

1: Only Erin, Annie and Armored Titan help defend.

2: Every major named Titan is available for defense.

BONUS: Same fights but use broader Showa Godzilla or Heisei stuff if you'd like.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Godzilla. Dude is huge and the original breath weapon was a must that caused things to combust on contact. Also only killed by a super experimental weapon in the right setting as nothing military wise worked.

Nukes caused him to mutate.He was burnt aside mutated. And Attack on Titan tech is as advanced as WW2 minus nukes. ( recent fleet be Titans. And parachute Titans.)

The titans themselves are nothing to him. The second movie he killed a kaiju via melee, same stats as first Godzilla.

Showa and Heisei, it’s worse.

Yeah, its the giant atomic lizard for this one.

Some of the Titans get to the size of cities basically, but that doesn’t matter to Godzilla since his radioactive breath will wipe them out with impunity despite the original Godzilla “only” being 50 meters tall.

Astonishing Member

The last time I saw Titans, they didn't have anything close to WWII. When did that happen? I saw just some crappy cannons.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The last time I saw Titans, they didn't have anything close to WWII. When did that happen? I saw just some crappy cannons.
    In the latter part of manga they had battle ships and diesel planes. Just the Walled City is like low tech on purpose.

Astonishing Member

Never saw that in the show as far as I watched. Not to divert but did this tech fight the Titans?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Never saw that in the show as far as I watched. Not to divert but did this tech fight the Titans?
    It is the final season as it is currently in manga. They maybe WW1 battle ships, but it’s battle ships, and God Emperor Titan Eren commanded a Titan legion to destroy the fleet.