Lots of things to like here just with the usual problems that I find in Tom Taylor's work.

For one, the fact that Deadshot has been pardoned bring a lot of interesting possibilities including returning to his family and I'm glad that Taylor acknowledged they exist at the very least. What follows is an interesting and fun family dynamic, particularly between Floyd and his daughter who funnily enough call herself now "Liveshot". And this is all good, is classic Tom Taylor's fun and if there's something that I appreciate about him is that he really knows how to write children and integrate them appropriately into the plot most of time.

Then again, come the usual issues I have like the terribly out of character now villainous Ted Kord which, unless is revealed this is a doppleganger or something, it could turn out to be one of the worst portrayals of this decade. Not the only problem since Taylor's Deadshot still sounds too "normal", far from the cold psychopath from the John Ostrander's days or even the funny killer from the Gail Simone's days, he's just kinda bland.

Daniel Sampere handles the art and while his work is not as good as Bruno Redondo's, he still does a pretty solid job with detailed character models and storytelling.

Good read aside from the typical concerns. Just hope everything turns out okay.