Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tom Taylor created another Gabby
    Its nice to see

Man I loved Deadshot and Batman's conversation in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakzo View Post
    Then again, come the usual issues I have like the terribly out of character now villainous Ted Kord which, unless is revealed this is a doppleganger or something, it could turn out to be one of the worst portrayals of this decade. Not the only problem since Taylor's Deadshot still sounds too "normal", far from the cold psychopath from the John Ostrander's days or even the funny killer from the Gail Simone's days, he's just kinda bland.

Daniel Sampere handles the art and while his work is not as good as Bruno Redondo's, he still does a pretty solid job with detailed character models and storytelling.

Good read aside from the typical concerns. Just hope everything turns out okay.
    Taylor can’t write villains. He either makes them cartoonishly over the top mustache twirlers or writes them as “Muh sweet cinnamon rolls who didn’t do anything wrong UwU” aka Harley and now Deadshot. It’s a big problem I have with his work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I don't know who called it, but whomever guessed that this Ted Kord is the one from the Dark Multiverse Infinite Crisis issue is right on the money.

This is Ted Kord, but not the one Max shot in the head. The circumstances surrounding Ted's return from the dead give them lots of wiggle room here.

Either way, I am enjoying the heck outta this title
    Hey, that was me!

This was a fun issue. I really like Taylor's DC work and this is no exception.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Hey, that was me!

This was a fun issue. I really like Taylor's DC work and this is no exception.
    If you're right, I shall grant you a No-Prize

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor can’t write villains. He either makes them cartoonishly over the top mustache twirlers or writes them as “Muh sweet cinnamon rolls who didn’t do anything wrong UwU” aka Harley and now Deadshot. It’s a big problem I have with his work.
    Or zombies .