see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow panther View Post
    Heres proof

thumbnail.jpg
    Dang, thanks!

Heres proof

thumbnail.jpg
    From what old man Cleghorn could read of the small print, that seems like a good bye. Where is this from?

And even if the Waid run is over, does anyone really believe Doc isn't coming back sometime?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    From what old man Cleghorn could read of the small print, that seems like a good bye. Where is this from?

And even if the Waid run is over, does anyone really believe Doc isn't coming back sometime?
    Its from Dr. Strange #6

Its from Dr. Strange #6
    Thank you. It'll make for part of my reading tomorrow.

WHAT? UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wasn't this book a good seller?

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    WHAT? UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wasn't this book a good seller?
    I think it sold...decently.

And Strange is like one of Marvel's bigger IP's now so that surprises me even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it sold...decently.

And Strange is like one of Marvel's bigger IP's now so that surprises me even more.
    Because it's not X Men or Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No, I don't, I'm referring to American all-ages graphic novels. Look up Raina Telgemeier.
    Will Dog Man suffice?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Does anyone know if they are still coming out with the books about new characters having the Infinity Gems? I remember Tony was getting an Annual about it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Yeah, with Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider getting the axe... I don't have much hope for smaller titles now, tbh. I'm gonna assume anything that hasn't been resolicited so far is cancelled, being turned into a mini or, if they're lucky enough, just getting one or two more issues to wrap things up.

Don't write everything off just yet. Champions, albeit demoted from ongoing to mini, starts in October, which is the most recent month we have solicitations for. So there could still be books coming back or, if originally solicited for April through June, launching, in November or December. Silk (announced after the June solicits, and pretty much the last thing we heard about before Diamond's shutdown) was meant to launch in July, that's a mini that we know is still coming, but don't know exactly when.

That Infinite annual event looks doomed though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

****! I was afraid of this. I was really intrigued as Tony was going to be investigating people who were messing with Miles.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Yeah, with Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider getting the axe... I don't have much hope for smaller titles now, tbh. I'm gonna assume anything that hasn't been resolicited so far is cancelled, being turned into a mini or, if they're lucky enough, just getting one or two more issues to wrap things up.
    I'm really surprised Dr. Strange wasn't a superstar title since there were amazing writers on the title for a couple of years now and of course with Strange playing such a pivotal role in the MCU

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Don't write everything off just yet. Champions, albeit demoted from ongoing to mini, starts in October, which is the most recent month we have solicitations for. So there could still be books coming back or, if originally solicited for April through June, launching, in November or December. Silk (announced after the June solicits, and pretty much the last thing we heard about before Diamond's shutdown) was meant to launch in July, that's a mini that we know is still coming, but don't know exactly when.

Silk falls under the ''being turned into a mini'' I mentioned. I'm not saying all of them won't be published, but after those recent cancellations, I get the feeling stuff that's been delayed for too long or got resolicited once and then not again are likely already set to be finished, and Marvel is just figuring out when to end them. Some of the books that were already limited series probably won't be affected, but any plans they had for possible sequels/spin-offs are probably dead in the water now.

Just saw someone on Twitter saying Strange Academy is a 5-issue mini now too... does anyone know where this info comes from? It's the first time I hear about it, but with Dr. Strange being cancelled, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 08-05-2020 at 03:43 AM.