Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Canceled comics

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Are they going to finish Gwen Stacy and daily bugle
    About Daily Bugle!
    Is there any gay comics parody of it called Daily Bulge!?

Astonishing Member

I'm quite angry for the cancellations of Empyre's issues involving Spider-Man and the Squadron Supreme. I'm particularly interested what will happen with the Squadron Supreme, as it's obvious a fight against the Avengers is inevitable, but I can't stop thinking they might actually turn against their bosses if their discover their real origins.

Mighty Member

I know .I but it wasent easy for Marvel to cut down the Empyer tie-ins

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I know .I but it wasent easy for Marvel to cut down the Empyer tie-ins
    I understand that, but still, even if they have to let them apart temporary, they could edit the stories later; maybe as a collected book called "Empyre: Secret Files".

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

C.B. Cebulski says ''they are all coming'' in response to someone asking about America Chavez: MITUSA, Silk, Atlantis Attacks and Black Panther: https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...39245916233733

We already knew Silk was happening, but hadn't heard anything on the other three so far. So I guess these titles are safe... for now. Unless Cebulski is just bullshitting.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Black Panther has to be safe. It's so close to completion, I can't think of a reason not to complete it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Black Panther has to be safe. It's so close to completion, I can't think of a reason not to complete it.
    Argh! I'm still waiting for the final issues it would have been over by now they should just release the final issues as a giant sized finale

It had what, three issues left? Atlantis Attacks had two left, and Silk and America are both 5 issue minis that hadn't yet begun. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't go digital first - especially Atlantis Attacks, since so many of the other books that went digital first also only had two issues left.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It had what, three issues left? Atlantis Attacks had two left, and Silk and America are both 5 issue minis that hadn't yet begun. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't go digital first - especially Atlantis Attacks, since so many of the other books that went digital first also only had two issues left.
    What about Gwen Stacy miniseries?

Ultimate Member

I am going to assume this is yet ANOTHER error on the Marvel website.

I looked at the history of the issues of Miles Morales I have gotten in the mail and saw this:

Future Shipments
    Total Remaining Issues = 8
    Last Issue to be shipped will be "Miles Morales Spider-Man #26 Cover A Regular Javier Garron Cover (Outlawed Tie-In)"
    Also saw Falcon & Winter Solider for Sept 30th.

The New Warriors for 8/26. Not listed in Previews World mind you and it would have been on various FOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That was a my bad. I meant Non-Stop.

I think this one was digital only

So, is non stop spider man a non starter now?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Graphic novels are considered comic books now?

Good. Now Brisson can focus on New Mutants.
    I LOVED Brisson's Ghost Rider, but his New Mutants has been one of the weakest Dawn of X X-Men titles and DEFINITELY could use his full focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it sold...decently.

And Strange is like one of Marvel's bigger IP's now so that surprises me even more.
    Strange has never been a huge seller for Marvel, even after they started putting him in MCU movies.

It appears that neither Black Cat nor Valkyrie are cancelled after all, they're just on hiatus. The characters are involved in King in Black and neither creative team is done with them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Writer Joe Glass just casually mentioned on Twitter that he knows of a Marvel book that was cancelled, but it hasn't been announced yet:

https://twitter.com/JosephGlass/stat...14024508555267

I don't think he's currently working for Marvel, so I imagine the only way he would know about this is if he's close enough to the people on the creative team of said book that they would reveal it to him. He's worked with Luciano Vecchio on creator-owned stuff before, so this COULD, MAYBE, be about New Warriors. But I'm not sure; just throwing an example out there.