Results 1 to 15 of 53

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    BANNED The Dork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,329

    Default JSA vs the Annihilators

    JSA
    Alan Scott
    KC Superman
    Obsidian
    Doctor Fate (Hector Hall)

    Annihilators
    Silver Surfer
    Gladiator
    Quasar
    Beta Ray Bill

    Speed equalized. Post crisis versions. Who wins?
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 07-28-2020 at 05:04 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Oof. Initial death frag is going to be intense. KC supes was generally beyond his standard Post Crisis self, correct?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Oof. Initial death frag is going to be intense. KC supes was generally beyond his standard Post Crisis self, correct?
    Yeah, by quite a bit. Like blows that break normal Superman's nose or send him flying don't make KC Supes budge, and he then one shot the brick who launched those blows with a casual backhand.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Yeah, by quite a bit. Like blows that break normal Superman's nose or send him flying don't make KC Supes budge, and he then one shot the brick who launched those blows with a casual backhand.
    That's the scan I was wondering about. I've seen it floating around but never had context.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member Pendaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,318

    Default

    I feel like non evil Obsidian was not as powerful as evil Obsidian as far as the circumstances involved of both states of affairs.

    In a speed equalized fight, where everyone has to do more to hold up their end of it, that's a thing.

  6. #6
    BANNED The Dork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I feel like non evil Obsidian was not as powerful as evil Obsidian as far as the circumstances involved of both states of affairs.

    In a speed equalized fight, where everyone has to do more to hold up their end of it, that's a thing.
    Obsidian got somewhat....incompetent using his powers after joining the Society. But that's just PIS...right?

  7. #7
    BANNED The Dork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That's the scan I was wondering about. I've seen it floating around but never had context.
    Gog or was it Magog was going around killing gods. Supermen investigate.

  8. #8
    BANNED The Dork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Oof. Initial death frag is going to be intense. KC supes was generally beyond his standard Post Crisis self, correct?
    Yes. He wasnt moved by a punch that sent regular Supes flying. Tellingly, regular Superman was bloodied by an accidental elbow by the guy who punched him, same guy winds up and punches KC Superman in the face to no effect
    https://m.imgur.com/a/8jGMQ

    He also has other stuff like punching away magic lightning that was turning Jay Garrick into speed force energy. Oh and impressively, even after his weight had been increased hundredfold by Starman, he muscled his way out of a dogpile involving Power Girl and Alan Scott

    https://m.imgur.com/a/7Scy7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •