Default Earth 2 stories?

I love the JSA. They are my favorite superhero team of all time. I am reading a bunch of golden age comics right now and am really enjoying them. Are there other stories that take place on earth 2 after the golden age?

Thanks for the help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I love the JSA. They are my favorite superhero team of all time. I am reading a bunch of golden age comics right now and am really enjoying them. Are there other stories that take place on earth 2 after the golden age?

Thanks for the help.
    Not much. The Main reads are:

- Crisis On Multiple Earths - 6 volumes + 2 team-up volumes - a compilation of all major JSA/JLA stories of the Gold/Silver age.
    - JSA: Golden Age - 1 omnibus - it's not a compilation of stories, it's a brand new story.
    - JSA by James Robinson and David Goyer - continues in Justice Society of America by Geoff Johns - 2 omnibus or 12 volumes
    - Hawkman by Geoff Johns - 2 omnibus
    - JSA: Black Reign - 1 volume
    - Justice Society of America by Geoff Johns - continues from JSA by James Robinson and David Goyer - 1 omnibus or Justice Society Of America: Thy Kingdom Come vol.1-3 + Justice Society Of America vol.1-6
    - JSA: Classified - 2 volumes
    - Power Girl - 5 volumes

That's all I know.

Thank you. I wi look for some of these
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

a man who created images dr-brainwave's Avatar

- You can read the classic annual JSA/JLA team-ups in Crisis on Multiple Earths:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=50127814

- The All Star Comics revival during the Bronze Age in All Star Comics: Only Legends Live Forever:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=49007679

- All Star Squadron:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=212311

- Infinity Inc:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=103241

- America vs the Justice Society:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=30098252

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post

Thanks for the help.
    All-Star Squadron's already been mentioned. However, DC resumed publishing the JSA in 1976, picking All-Star Comics numbering up where they left off, with #58.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

There are also two collections of JSA from All-Star or Adbenture Comics, i forget which but well worth picking up.

Retired

It should be noted that a lot of those J.S.A. collections listed above are for the Post-Crisis group and its members (like Hawkman) that were set on New Earth not on Earth-Two.

Earth-Two collections include CRISIS ON MULTIPLE EARTHS; CRISIS ON MULTIPLE EARTHS: THE TEAM-UPS; SHOWCASE PRESENTS: THE SPECTRE; JUSTICE SOCIETY Vol. 1 & 2 (the 1970s comics); HUNTRESS: DARK KNIGHT DAUGHTER; SHOWCASE PRESENTS: ALL-STAR SQUADRON; INFINITY, INC: THE GENERATIONS SAGA (hardcover, might be unavailable); POWER GIRL (2008 T.P.B., includes pre-Crisis and post-Crisis stories); TALES OF THE BATMAN: ALAN BRENNERT (2016 hardcover, includes a couple of Earth-Two stories, plus one on yet another Earth); ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN: JOSE LUIS GARCIA LOPEZ (hardcover) includes a reprint of the tabloid Superman vs. Wonder Woman [ALL-NEW COLLECTORS' EDITION C-54 (1978)], I thought this had been reprinted as a separate tabloid, but I don't find it listed.

Not collected, as far as I know, WONDER WOMAN 228 - 243, Earth-Two Wonder Woman in WORLD'S FINEST COMICS 244 - 250; later issues of ALL-STAR SQUADRON and other random team-ups and guest appearances. Some Earth-Two stories appear in other collections, like Earth-Two Batman stories in BATMAN IN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS.

If you want to find individual stories for Earth-Two characters and groups, you can go to Mike's Amazing World and do character searches on his site. He lists appearances for "Earth-2" characters. So, for example if you do a search for Power Girl you get Earth-2 and Post-Crisis as options, click Earth-2 and you get her bio, click character appearances and you get a list of every story she was in.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

While they take place in the "golden age" time frame All Star Squadron, Infinity Inc, and Young All Stars were all written in the 80's

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

The original Infinity Inc. maxi is my favorite. Where the JSA turn evil the II have to stop them.
    Assassinate Putin!