Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    okayyyy, where did I miss this explanation of the magic bullet? All I saw was a blast go through Spidey's body and do nothing, but hit overdrive and do damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Not to be rude but sometimes things like this don't need a straight forward word bubble/caption explanation. If the blast went through Peter, clearly it wasn't meant to kill him. Kindred doesn't want Peter dead (yet) and if anything Kindred probably doesn't want Overdrive deaad either. This is psychology so far and if Peter has yet another death on his conscience, it will tear him apart. I'm also surprised a few people are questioning who the man at the end of the issue is that got up from the cadaver dissection table. It's even stated that the man came in with a shotgun wound to the chest.
    Yeah, xpyred got it right. I thought it was pretty inherent, but it's all good.

Ah well agree to disagree on whether is was obvious or not. I thought maybe a reaction panel from Peter to show confusion as to why it didn't effect him would have been good.

Oh well, thats why we have these handy forums with fellow spidey fans to turn to for help!