Spectacular Member

Default any idea about project achillies?

except 3 she hulk issues any more refernce ?
    https://imgur.com/a/FhHYfW8

If it’s something to do with Tony Starks nanobots put into super heroes to remove their super power, what relevance does it have in stories today?

I do remember Stark trying to use Project Achilles on Hulk in World War Hulk Iron Man. Didn’t work but it was a good try.

Spectacular Member

later nobody tried?

It's a project Tony came up with to take down Hulk like beings. He took down most of the Hulk's rogues gallery and She-Hulk with it. It was a plan for when the Hulk got back from space. It worked on everyone, but when Tony tried it on the Hulk it didn't work as Hydra had sent an uncover agent to steal some out of the version Tony had for the Hulk. Leaving Tony without enough to do the job. It hasn't been touched on since.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-23-2020 at 03:19 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by vijayshetty View Post
    later nobody tried?
    Do you think Tony Stark has a warehouse full of Project Achilles serum to nullify all super beings on Earth? It wouldn’t surprise me. One day CWIII will start and Tony will be prepared.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    If it’s something to do with Tony Starks nanobots put into super heroes to remove their super power, what relevance does it have in stories today?

I do remember Stark trying to use Project Achilles on Hulk in World War Hulk Iron Man. Didn’t work but it was a good try.
    Good, old Stark S.P.I.N. tech...IIRC...the dose for the Hulk was replaced because Hardball took the stuff coded for Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    It's a project Tony came up with to take down Hulk like beings. He took down most of the Hulk's rogues gallery and She-Hulk with it. It was a plan for when the Hulk got back from space. It worked on everyone, but when Tony tried it on the Hulk it didn't work as Hydra had sent an uncover agent to steal some out of the version Tony had for the Hulk. Leaving Tony without enough to do the job. It hasn't been touched on since.
    The project was scrapped and destroyed...then some lame Deus Ex Machina villain from Avengers Academy tried to make a general world-wide version to wipe out all the powers on Earth...but the Avengers Academy kids stopped him, Finesse using a KO'd X-23 to kill him.
    The female Scorpion had a nerfed version of the nanites for awhile that could turn off powers for 30 min whenever she stung someone but no idea what happened to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Good, old Stark S.P.I.N. tech...IIRC...the dose for the Hulk was replaced because Hardball took the stuff coded for Hulk
    You are correct. It was Hardball that took some of it. Hardball turned out to be a real grade A pick piece of shit.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    The project was scrapped and destroyed...then some lame Deus Ex Machina villain from Avengers Academy tried to make a general world-wide version to wipe out all the powers on Earth...but the Avengers Academy kids stopped him, Finesse using a KO'd Xe-23 to kill him.
    The female Scorpion had a nerfed version of the nanites for awhile that could turn off powers for 30 min whenever she stung someone but no idea what happened to that.
    WOW! Thanks for the information. I didn’t think anyone used it after Tony.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Do you think Tony Stark has a warehouse full of Project Achilles serum to nullify all super beings on Earth? It wouldn’t surprise me. One day CWIII will start and Tony will be prepared.
    I could see Tony having some of it put away for a rainy day. Tony is always planing something. Always thinking a head.

Hell! Now I DO wonder if Tony has a whole new Project Achilles II that no one knows about. He has a contingency plan for almost anything.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-29-2020 at 03:40 AM.