Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    This issue was easily the worst of the day.
    Which is a shame bc despite starting on rocky ground, Hickman has really been hitting it with the pat few issues of this series. It sucks that we waited 4 months and it comes back underwhelming

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I enjoyed the issue. Curious to see what's lying beneath the surface.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I don't love the characterization of Sway and Petra here. The drinking is fine, but they came off as manipulative bullies who didn't really care about Vulcan besides his being able to get them into Summer House.

I know we don't have much to go on with their characterization, but this wasn't a great route to take for them.

Extraordinary Member

I just a little upset my guess that there were two Vulcans is now null and void.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I just a little upset my guess that there were two Vulcans is now null and void.
    I think this is more interesting than two Vulcan tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Gambit with Adam being the fifth
    I hope not. Remy is fine on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah having multiple copies is such a messy plot and I'd rather skip that. Ticking time bomb is much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah having multiple copies is such a messy plot and I'd rather skip that. Ticking time bomb is much more interesting.
    We know that Vulcan WANTS to be good but those aliens from, I think the Cancerverse, want to use him as a Trojan Horse.

The Canceverse, being a reality of only magic, flesh and life, can be a very interesting counterpart to Dominions, robotic beings without souls.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    If one is less interesting than two, just imagine how much more interesting it would be if there were zero Vulcans! (I kid. Mostly. I get that the Banshee-murderer has some fans)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I hope not. Remy is fine on his own.
    Gambit’s more of a cousin, possibly from the Black Womb’s side.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    If one is less interesting than two, just imagine how much more interesting it would be if there were zero Vulcans! (I kid. Mostly. I get that the Banshee-murderer has some fans)
    I'm not 100% interested in Vulcan if I'm honest with you, but if those aliens are really beings from the Cancerverse, that's a very very interesting idea to add to the conflict against AI. And Vulcan is the most natural way narratively speaking of incorporating that element.

How do these aliens manage to find the worst places to start their invasion?

I understand why Xavier brings Vulcan back but let's face it, it's like dealing with a nuclear bomb without an on / off button and the same is true of many other mutants in Krakoa at the moment.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

I understand why Xavier brings Vulcan back but let's face it, it's like dealing with a nuclear bomb without an on / off button and the same is true of many other mutants in Krakoa at the moment.
    I guess for Charles, it’s about fixing his mistake and mending a bridge with Scott and Gabriel.

Yu was being a horndog this issue lol. I don't really care about Vulcan but the concepts presented here were interesting and it adds another imminent doom element onto the pile. Vulcan might end up burning down Krakoa before Mystique gets a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

Well, if there's one thing we know that can stop Vulcan it's Krakoa.

Krakoa it's the on/off button.