Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    That's what I think too. Poor Jean.

Back to Cable: I love the room the Cuckoos own. I wonder if they live with Emma.
    She's telekinetically created a new body for herself, so Im sure she's just fine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I think we discussed this in another thread, but yes they are....physically.

Also, return with wisdom teeth (no teeth fillings), no tattoos, also with return of appendix and tonsils.

If Emma died and resurrected, she’d lose her boob job and return with her natural hair color.
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-29-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Remember that time Emma pulled a “Get Out” on Ororo’s body.

Now I realize why.

Kid Cable was kind of annoying but that was part of the charm, I think? LOL my feelings are confused on this.

And why did Stinger make it seem like Omerta could blend into the crowd and she couldn't? Plenty of humans have platinum blonde hair and a nose ring, girlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I think we discussed this in another thread, but yes they are....physically.

Also, return with wisdom teeth (no teeth fillings), no tattoos, also with return of appendix and tonsils.

If Emma died and resurrected, she’d lose her boob job and return with her natural hair color.
    How come Cyclops still needs his visor then? Wasn’t his inability to control his power caused by a blow to the head as a kid? And Wolverine wouldn’t have his Adamantine claws if that was the case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like Cable cheating on Aliya

I wish Marvel would be consistent about which Cuckoo wears the black costume

Overall I enjoyed this. Cable was fun

To be fair you hate Kid Cable and were never going to give him or this book a fair chance. This post isnt much of a review but reads more of a rant
    Who is Aliya?
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    How come Cyclops still needs his visor then? Wasn’t his inability to control his power caused by a blow to the head as a kid? And Wolverine wouldn’t have his Adamantine claws if that was the case as well.
    Its something you are supposed to ignore. There is no valid reason for Scott but for Wolverine, its been stated that the characters are brought back to their peak optimal condition and Wolverine is at his peak with his adamantium. I can buy Apocalypse using his celestial tech (as he has before) or Proteus lacing his bones during the resurrection process in order to achieve that

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Who is Aliya?
    His fiancee/future wife. In their last scene last year, he told her he would transport X-Force safely home and return to her. Thats been ignored and he never went back to her but is instead messing around with a bunch of young X-girls

It really looks like he's making out with Hope here
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-29-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Forge has a tub full of adamantium reserved for anytime they have to resurrect Logan. Cyclop's childhood head injury was just retconned I guess, which is fine by me because I never liked that explanation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Who is Aliya?
    That’s Jenskot, Cable’s wife.

Though from Kid Cable’s pov at this time, it would be his girlfriend.

Adult Cable doesn’t have that problem because Aliya has long since died. So he’s a widower.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Aliya...g_(Earth-4935)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Forge has a tub full of adamantium reserved for anytime they have to resurrect Logan. Cyclop's childhood head injury was just retconned I guess, which is fine by me because I never liked that explanation.
    It was? Title and issue please? Anyway, wasn't Scott cloned on Krakoa? Shouldn't he ditch the visor now?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-29-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its something you are supposed to ignore. There is no valid reason for Scott but for Wolverine, its been stated that the characters are brought back to their peak optimal condition and Wolverine is at his peak with his adamantium. I can buy Apocalypse using his celestial tech (as he has before) or Proteus lacing his bones during the resurrection process in order to achieve that

His fiancee/future wife. In their last scene last year, he told her he would transport X-Force safely home and return to her. Thats been ignored and he never went back to her but is instead messing around with a bunch of young X-girls

It really looks like he's making out with Hope here
    A) That really does look like Hope
    B) Maybe Cable is here for some other reason related to Krakoa.

I liked this comic but I don't know enough about Galador to be clear about where all this is going.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Shouldn't the Cuckoos look like this? They're her clones after all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I thought they took Emma’s eggs to make them, not just her DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    that could have (and most likely) been genetically altered to select for certain features