Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 160
  1. #121
    Spectacular Member Gridde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How so? They dont express any feelings for him over there. One of them tells Wolverine to set them up with the one they want, Cable, but its never stated what they actually want with him. This issue sheds light on that. Anything else is an assumption bc that Wolverine issue didnt really do much to establish that they cared about Cable
    They say his name in a pink, heart-shaped speech-box, and it seems odd for them to flirtatiously mess with one telepath for the express purpose of flirtatiously messing with another telepath.

    But you're still right. They explained their motive (somewhat) in #2 so we have to accept that at face-value until/unless it changes.

    The subplot with Emma and Scott suggests that there may be something more to it though (like maybe one of the Cuckoos develops stronger feelings) but maybe not. The series is already a little disjointed in having Cable apparently date 7 different girls between 2 issues, so maybe he'll be with someone else by #3.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

  2. #122
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    They say his name in a pink, heart-shaped speech-box, and it seems odd for them to flirtatiously mess with one telepath for the express purpose of flirtatiously messing with another telepath.

    But you're still right. They explained their motive (somewhat) in #2 so we have to accept that at face-value until/unless it changes.

    The subplot with Emma and Scott suggests that there may be something more to it though (like maybe one of the Cuckoos develops stronger feelings) but maybe not. The series is already a little disjointed in having Cable apparently date 7 different girls between 2 issues, so maybe he'll be with someone else by #3.
    Ha! them girls running Cable like he's basic
    GrindrStone(D)

  3. #123
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    So he’s ‘basic cable?’ *rimshot* —-crickets* ok, I’ll stop now..

    So stinger has already had the baby? So Krakoa has been around for over nine months (story wise)?

  4. #124
    Spectacular Member Gridde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So he’s ‘basic cable?’ *rimshot* —-crickets* ok, I’ll stop now..

    So stinger has already had the baby? So Krakoa has been around for over nine months (story wise)?
    *something something* X-gene *something something* accelerated pregnancy
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

  5. #125
    Fantastic Member ermac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Oh. So the Cuckoos can turn into diamond?

  6. #126
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Oh. So the Cuckoos can turn into diamond?
    they have for almost 15 years


    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    So he’s ‘basic cable?’ *rimshot* —-crickets* ok, I’ll stop now..

    So stinger has already had the baby? So Krakoa has been around for over nine months (story wise)?
    No it hasnt. More like 2-3 months. It was established in HOX that it was a month so reasonably about 2 months have passed

  7. #127
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Ha! them girls running Cable like he's basic
    Because he is basic and that’s a fact ��

  8. #128
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    That’s what I thought. So...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    *something something* X-gene *something something* accelerated pregnancy
    it’s something like this then?

  9. #129
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    *something something* X-gene *something something* accelerated pregnancy

    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    That’s what I thought. So...


    it’s something like this then?
    Not sure where you're getting this from. Nothing in this issue suggested she had an accelerated pregnancy or that it wasnt normal

  10. #130
    Fantastic Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    *something something* X-gene *something something* accelerated pregnancy
    Poor Dazzler.

  11. #131
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    Eh, the sinister secrets gossip thing said the the first Krakoan pregnancy was stinger and in this issue she already has the baby.. that’s why... *shrugs*

  12. #132
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Eh, the sinister secrets gossip thing said the the first Krakoan pregnancy was stinger and in this issue she already has the baby.. that’s why... *shrugs*
    The secret never said she was the first Krakoan pregnancy. It says she has a baby bump and to bring him to Krakoa, which implies she's not already there. That could have been written when she was 9 months and ready to pop. There was nothing inconsistent about this issue and what was written in Maraurders

  13. #133
    Spectacular Member Gridde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The secret never said she was the first Krakoan pregnancy. It says she has a baby bump and to bring him to Krakoa, which implies she's not already there. That could have been written when she was 9 months and ready to pop. There was nothing inconsistent about this issue and what was written in Maraurders
    The secret is that she's the "first to cross the finish line" after the law was passed and that no one expected it.

    Which seems incredibly strange if Sinister knew she was pregnant but was expecting Jean/Emma to get there first. His statements don't make any sense unless he's referring to the first impregnation, not the first birth.
    Last edited by Gridde; 07-31-2020 at 01:49 PM.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

  14. #134
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    The secret is that she's the "first to cross the finish line" after the law was passed and that no one expected it.

    Which seems incredibly strange if Sinister knew she was pregnant but was expecting Jean/Emma to get there first. His statements don't make any sense unless he's referring to the first impregnation, not the first birth.
    Sinister didnt know if Stinger's baby would be a mutant. He wrote to bring it to Krakoa if it turned out interesting (which I took it as mutant). He didnt write that he expected it to be Jean or Emma. He suggested that others may have but nobody would expect Stinger to be preggers This was all presented as gossip and shade and people over embellish when they gossip about things. Here is the actual bit



    Nothing in this issue contradicted this

  15. #135
    Incredible Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Oh. So the Cuckoos can turn into diamond?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they have for almost 15 years

    No it hasnt. More like 2-3 months. It was established in HOX that it was a month so reasonably about 2 months have passed
    You mean they haven't for almost 15 years, right? I'll bet y'all 50 bucks we will never learn who is the father of Stinger baby's is...
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-31-2020 at 02:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •