Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

If you can't do it, then it was NEVER confirmed he died. Stop this at once.

Just about every bio of Omerta on the internet says he died in Neverland, and it was also stated in an official handbook bio so for a while that was the case. Others like Maggott and Dr. Reyes I think were also believed to have been killed off in that same story but since it was off panel deaths.. the deaths were ignored and the characters eventually were shown to be a live. We just don't know how Omerta survived but he must have escaped with some of the others..

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Just about every bio of Omerta on the internet says he died in Neverland, and it was also stated in an official handbook bio so for a while that was the case. Others like Maggott and Dr. Reyes I think were also believed to have been killed off in that same story but since it was off panel deaths.. the deaths were ignored and the characters eventually were shown to be a live. We just don't know how Omerta survived but he must have escaped with some of the others..
    Maggott specifically was resurrected in Necrosha and its been said that while most returned to being dead after Selene was defeated, some didn't. That explains why he returned

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Good issue. Best X-book. Is the only place where we can get good, if brief, Cyclops content.
    Isn't he quite consistently in the main X-Men series too?
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    misty101 and if you don't want me talking to you, then don't respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridde View Post
    Barely. Commander Cameo doesnt have much of a presence there despite appearing in most of the issues

Yet he was more integral to the Cable 2 than he was in all 10 X-Men issues so far.

This cameo was better.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If the Frostitutes have varying personalities -- how is it that "ALL" five are digging Kid Cable?
    have not heard that before...I lol'ed

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    How come Cyclops still needs his visor then? Wasn’t his inability to control his power caused by a blow to the head as a kid? And Wolverine wouldn’t have his Adamantine claws if that was the case as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Forge has a tub full of adamantium reserved for anytime they have to resurrect Logan. Cyclop's childhood head injury was just retconned I guess, which is fine by me because I never liked that explanation.

Whatever side of the explanation you come down on...it is what was established and should have been respected by writers going forward,

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Whatever side of the explanation you come down on...it is what was established and should have been respected by writers going forward,
    Maybe so, but writers ignoring the work of those before them happens so often that I’m desensitized to it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Maybe so, but writers ignoring the work of those before them happens so often that I’m desensitized to it.
    That is really the issue...new writers come along and try to change the character to what they want. I have no problem seeing them grow as characters and and such...but a clearly defined "Cyclops can't control his optic blasts because...." should be off limits and strictly enforced by the editor.

Editor: What's this about Cyclops having psychological issues with regards to not controlling his powers""
    Writer: Well...I thought...
    Editor: Nope...get rid of it...brain damage issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Yet he was more integral to the Cable 2 than he was in all 10 X-Men issues so far.

This cameo was better.
    this was def a good appearance but huh ??

I thought that this was a very enjoyable read.
    This was the best X-Comic this weak, in my opinion.
    I wasn't particularly high on teen Cable, but I've liked him in his own comic.

Really looking forward to the next issues and how the adult Cable will fit in.

Also, I enjoyed the Cuckoo's and the way that they ere going to trample teen Cable's little heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Also, I enjoyed the Cuckoo's and the way that they ere going to trample teen Cable's little heart.
    I'm still a little puzzled by that. In Wolverine it seems they really dig him, but in Cable it seems more like they just want to mess with him.

Either way it seems like it'll be an interesting dynamic, so I hope they remain supporting characters.
    People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

I'm still a little puzzled by that. In Wolverine it seems they really dig him, but in Cable it seems more like they just want to mess with him.

Either way it seems like it'll be an interesting dynamic, so I hope they remain supporting characters.
    How so? They dont express any feelings for him over there. One of them tells Wolverine to set them up with the one they want, Cable, but its never stated what they actually want with him. This issue sheds light on that. Anything else is an assumption bc that Wolverine issue didnt really do much to establish that they cared about Cable