Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yes about the Cuckoos! I liked their dynamic and that they're trolling Cable.

Emma wanting to have Esme heartbroken is very very interesting.
    The girl needs to be humbled.

Esme tried to kill her. This would be interesting if its a sick way to teach her a lesosn

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like Cable cheating on Aliya

I wish Marvel would be consistent about which Cuckoo wears the black costume

Overall I enjoyed this. Cable was fun
    Makes sense that's Esme who's wearing that costume. I really didn't understand why it was one of the others in House of X.

I really liked this issue. I'm not a fan of the concept behind this version of Cable, but Duggan is a great writer and managed to make it work. I loved the paralels between his past and his present mission.

I'm just confused. In wolverine #3 they seemed to actually want Cable. But now it seems they just wanted to play with him... which is fine by me. Men are meat, meant to played with. Go get him girl. Take Helion too while you're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I'm just confused. In wolverine #3 they seemed to actually want Cable. But now it seems they just wanted to play with him... which is fine by me. Men are meat, meant to played with. Go get him girl. Take Helion too while you're at it.
    I think they want a Telepath for some reason? But probably they'll play with him and slowly fall for the good, old Summers charm.

Yeah probably this is Emma's version of teaching her kid a lesson about falling for the wrong guy (Esme had sex with Xorneto)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    The end of this issue with the older version of Cable was the most interesting part, at least for a longtime Cable fan. He’s still on his mission in “another time and place,” and still as ruthless and badass as ever. The rest of it was skippable IMO. Kid Cable not being taken seriously by the cops as he investigates a mutant baby kidnapping, dating the Cuckoos, getting jumped by the Space Knights and having his new sword taken, as well as he and Esme being kidnapped by them, and a brief exchange between Emma and Scott about his son dating her daughters.

Think I’m going to have to drop this one until something changes. I like seeing the OG Cable at the end, but not enough to keep buying. This book needs a new direction already IMO.
    If the Frostitutes have varying personalities -- how is it that "ALL" five are digging Kid Cable?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-29-2020 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I was sure the Frostitutes had varying personalities -- so how is it that "ALL" five are digging Kid Cable?
    One of them pretty clearly isn’t but is just going along with the other 4.

I think they want a Telepath for some reason? But probably they'll play with him and slowly fall for the good, old Summers charm.

Yeah probably this is Emma's version of teaching her kid a lesson about falling for the wrong guy (Esme had sex with Xorneto)
    I think at least one of them will really fall for him.

Esme has a poor taste in men, doesn't she? Kato the Alien, Xorneto and now Wi-fi.

Off topic: when a mutant is brought back, are they once again virgin?

Huh, I never really thought about that, but the bodies they grow are brand new so the hymen would still be intact, so yes.

Extraordinary Member

Esme has a poor taste in men, doesn't she? Kato the Alien, Xorneto and now Wi-fi.

I think we discussed this in another thread, but yes they are....physically.

Also, return with wisdom teeth (no teeth fillings), no tattoos, also with return of appendix and tonsils.

If Emma died and resurrected, she’d lose her boob job and return with her natural hair color.
    Last edited by Will Evans; 07-29-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Huh, I never really thought about that, but the bodies they grow are brand new so the hymen would still be intact, so yes.
    That's what I think too. Poor Jean.

Back to Cable: I love the room the Cuckoos own. I wonder if they live with Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I think we discussed this in another thread, but yes they are....physically.

Also, return with wisdom teeth (no teeth fillings), no tattoos, also with return of appendix and tonsils.

If Emma died and resurrected, she’d lose her boob job and return with her natural hair color.
    And no nose surgery too. Good thing she didn't die (yet).

Back to Cable: I love the room the Cuckoos own. I wonder if they live with Emma.
    It seems like they live in the white palace, since their beds are surrounded by large crystal formations and they have a view of the ocean.

And no nose surgery too. Good thing she didn't die (yet).
    Imagine Emma waking up like this in front of everyone
    Screenshot_20200729-185109_Chrome.jpg