View Poll Results: What were your feelings on the issue?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • LOVED IT! Can't wait for more!

86 48.59%
  • Liked it quite a bit!

59 33.33%
  • It was an average read.

22 12.43%
  • I didn't really like it and I'm not sure I'm going to continue reading it.

7 3.95%
  • I hated it. I will never read another X-Factor issue unles Thumbelina appears.

3 1.69%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    I wonder what he thinks looking at Lorna, his ex-horseman.
    Half of the island has been his ex-horseman at this point. From the way the narration is expressed in Sinister Secrets and Incoming!, I think Apocalypse only cares about his original horseman, he only sees the rest as poor temporary substitutes.

I was surprised that I liked this issue as I am not a fan of Baldeon's art(still ain't) but the characterizations were all on point. Story wise the only negative for me was the Omega levels of exposition this book had, I mean damn that was a chore to get through.

Loved, loved, loved it. Truly. So happy to see all of these characters getting shine.

My favorite scene, although most of the scenes I found very fun:

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I kinda loved it. It was great to see a title actually utilize all its team members and have a reason for them to be there (looking at you Excalibur).

One thing I noticed is that they kept on saying “We should contact the X-Men”, but to my knowledge there isn’t actually an official team of X-Men in this new era.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Loved, loved, loved it. Truly. So happy to see all of these characters getting shine.

My favorite scene, although most of the scenes I found very fun:

I also loved this! Geologist Lorna.

The art kept growing on me as the story went on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I kinda loved it. It was great to see a title actually utilize all its team members and have a reason for them to be there (looking at you Excalibur).

One thing I noticed is that they kept on saying “We should contact the X-Men”, but to my knowledge there isn’t actually an official team of X-Men in this new era.
    More or less right now the X-Men are the ones Scott points the finger at and says "You are an X-men on this mission."

So, we could say that either they are all X-men or only Cyclops is an X-Men, as you prefer to see it.

BANNED

10/10 for the joke about books not giving Lorna a recognizable personality/Erik being an awful father. Great use of the entire cast and establishing the premise. Got it done faster and better than X-Force did, IMO.

BANNED

Loved Magneto being a total Dad.

On the whole, this is one of the strongest single issues in the entire Dawn of X line. Among the series starts, this is as strong as Marauders #1 and Excalibur #1.

Polaris was the best part. It kinda felt like Leah was running through a FAQ explaining every little doubt readers might have.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Polaris was the best part. It kinda felt like Leah was running through a FAQ explaining every little doubt readers might have.
    To be honest though...it's a good thing she did as we would still have certain posters having no patience, jumping onto the threads asking the same **** over and over again and complaining ad nauseum...not that this will stop them, but...
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I wasnt impressed by the story or humor but I did like Leah's voices for Rachel and Lorna, tapping into their history to give them something unique to them

Art was alright I guess. I think this Northstar looks too much like Wolverine

much better than the preview had me worried it'd be lolll . sorry for doubting !

was there cringe ? yes. but the nerdy power mechanics monologues gave me my life. pretty amped to see where this goes

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Can someone explain to me the little interaction between Rachel and Hope?
    Hope's her niece and I'm assuming that the Summers Family have dinners that she chooses not to go to most of the time, perhaps due to Kid Cable being there, perhaps due to Jean Grey failing to save Big Nate in Disassembled, perhaps due to Cyclops not getting over her shooting him in the brain.

I loved it from start to end.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Hope's her niece and I'm assuming that the Summers Family have dinners that she chooses not to go to most of the time, perhaps due to Kid Cable being there, perhaps due to Jean Grey failing to save Big Nate in Disassembled, perhaps due to Cyclops not getting over her shooting him in the brain.
    That family should stop shooting at each other.