Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd say Supes turning him into ice, smashing said ice, then vaping what's left with heat vision should be enough to take Buu out. Heat vision harms guys tougher than he is sI by rights he should be able to dish out a condensed beam of energy that has the same output as a supernova based on that alone imo. So i don't see a Buu that has his healing abilities frozen solid coming back from that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I'd say Supes turning him into ice, smashing said ice, then vaping what's left with heat vision should be enough to take Buu out. Heat vision harms guys tougher than he is sI by rights he should be able to dish out a condensed beam of energy that has the same output as a supernova based on that alone imo. So i don't see a Buu that has his healing abilities frozen solid coming back from that.
    Or... Buu absorbs Superman before he decides to use his cold breath. Or turns him into a yummy snack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Or... Buu absorbs Superman before he decides to use his cold breath. Or turns him into a yummy snack.
    That would depend on who is faster I think?

Probably not the one having his speed stolen

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    That would depend on who is faster I think?

Probably not the one having his speed stolen
    What’s the most powerful speed stealing feat The Flash can perform..I ask because in the DB universe the stronger you are the more you can resist esoteric powers like when Jiren resisted one characters time based powers. Of Course Jiren is on a whole other level.

So who’s the most powerful character the flash has beaten by stealing their speed?

I doubt there is any gap in speed is big enough that would allow him to get caught in that so easily. He could turn him into candy though, so there is that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Wish there was a clearer gauge of how fast DB characters move.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Wish there was a clearer gauge of how fast DB characters move.
    Lets just say, faster than light was surpassed sometime ago by them.

Lets just say, faster than light was surpassed sometime ago by them.
    No...why would we say that? Any feats at this point in the story to show that for Majin Buu?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    No...why would we say that? Any feats at this point in the story to show that for Majin Buu?
    Simple power scaling.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    What’s the most powerful speed stealing feat The Flash can perform..I ask because in the DB universe the stronger you are the more you can resist esoteric powers like when Jiren resisted one characters time based powers. Of Course Jiren is on a whole other level.

So who’s the most powerful character the flash has beaten by stealing their speed?
    Off the top of my end, he's speed stolen a high end Amazo unit that was pretty much taking apart the Justice League, dialing him down from Flash fast to normal human speeds. Jay Garrick has stolen Black Adam's speed, and he's the diet coke Flash. Wally has noted he could do it to Superman but opted not to because it would do devastating damage to their environment. Not sure if current Flash can speed steak, though current Wally certainly should be able to since he's literally just post crisis Wally powered up.

Oh, he's also balanced the kinetic energy of moving the entire earth to keep it from being destroyed in the process. I'd need to double-check if there were asterisks on that.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 08-02-2020 at 07:06 PM.

Jay Garrick has also stolen Superman's speed. The kinetic motion of the earth thing was all Wally

They seemingly surpassed lightning just before the Saiyan saga by scaling from Mercenary Tao casually reacting to his own wooden log that he tossed(those as fast as him later get blitzed by a kid of Piccolos, as well by an Elderly Piccolo, the former then gets blitzed from a freshly buffed Kid Goku, who then gets blitzed from Popo, who is slower than a Kami who os too slow to perceive Teen Goku and Piccolo Jr fighting), the kamehameha hitting the moon in quick fashion, and a statement from Popo about being faster than lightning before blitzing a Kid Goku(again, Popo is not as fast as Kami who is later rendered a statue compared to Goku and Piccolo).

The gaps in speed slow down once the Saiyan Saga starts. When the Saiyan Saga started, the characters mostly just sometimes caught each other off guard, or were faster, but weren't quite fast enough to utterly blitz anyone. Not unless the Kaioken was involved.

Namek is when we see some blitzing occur from Burter to Vegeta and co, then Goku towards Burter and co, then Frieza to everyone else, then SSJ Goku to pre 100% Frieza. Speed blitzing comes to a complete stop from then on until Super, starting with Beerus blitzing an SSJ3 Goku. Prior to Super; nobody gets fast enough to blitz a SSJ Namek Saga Goku. They get faster yes, especially with transformations(and even then the transformations don't give anywhere near the same boost as the first SSJ state does), but not so much that(with the exception of SSJ Vegetto, but only because he was so above and beyond every single last thing ever shown in the manga up to that point)they can blitz someone at that level. They get astronomically stronger, and likely astronomically faster, but nothing that can be demonstrably proven on here as everyone is either a lot stronger, or fairly weaker, than SSJ Namek Goku.

We do see a casual ki blast hit the moon within a second or two, and we see blasts making it outside the atmosphere and passed the distance of the moon at extreme speeds a few times during the series, and they can react to their attacks. So between the speed of their blasts reaching the moon, the speed it takes to get from the casters hands to outside the atmosphere, scaling from blitzing, and a statement from someone slower than Goku was when he fought Piccolo in the tournament, we can assume a level of speed either slightly below, or slightly above Superman's reaction speed.

Either way, the gap wouldn't be enough between Buu and Superman&Friends(with the exception of the Flash) to make a noticeable difference.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-02-2020 at 08:46 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Not sure if current Flash can speed steak,
    All Flashes can speed steak. Some can even speed weenie.

(But also, yes)
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 08-02-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Off the top of my end, he's speed stolen a high end Amazo unit that was pretty much taking apart the Justice League, dialing him down from Flash fast to normal human speeds. Jay Garrick has stolen Black Adam's speed, and he's the diet coke Flash. Wally has noted he could do it to Superman but opted not to because it would do devastating damage to their environment. Not sure if current Flash can speed steak, though current Wally certainly should be able to since he's literally just post crisis Wally powered up.

Oh, he's also balanced the kinetic energy of moving the entire earth to keep it from being destroyed in the process. I'd need to double-check if there were asterisks on that.
    Do any of those people have any sort of relevant esoteric resistance? Because DB characters being able to resist or just plain ignore time manipulation and things like divine wishes that can work on at least a planetary level due to being more powerful than the person doing it is a very specific aspect of their power set.

Also, a bit OT, but is the Speed Force still Barry Allen, or did they replace/retcon that aspect?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm not going to get involved with a DBZ speed breakdown because I value my mental health in these trying times.

Just to want to flag this;

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    We do see a casual ki blast hit the moon within a second or two, and we see blasts making it outside the atmosphere and passed the distance of the moon at extreme speeds a few times during the series, and they can react to their attacks.
    "A second or two," is a bit of funny term to use here and, honestly, you should provide more information. Mostly because it takes light 1.2 seconds to go from Earth's surface to the moon. If it's "one second," you are claiming ki beams are faster than light. If it's "two seconds," you are claiming they are significantly slower than light.

Clarity would probably help here.