Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It might be ok, if he was forbidden from using Batman or Superman. Otherwise he’ll make it revolve around them. His Earth 2 was pretty awful though, gotta agree there.
    I'd be more worried if Harley was in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd be more worried if Harley was in it.
    God help us if that's the case, if this title happens in the World War II, i can almost see him creating Harley's great grandma as part of the old JSA
    Last edited by TheCape; 07-30-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    God help us if that's the case, if this titles happens in the World War II, i can almost see creating Harley's great grandma as part of the old JSA
    I mean knowing Taylor, she'd be member of the Nazis but we'd still be expected to feel sympathy for her.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-29-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I mean knowing Taylor, she'd be member of the Nazis but we'd still be expected to feel sympathy for her.
    She probably would make a Heel-Face Turn half into the story after the Joker equivalent of that period dies and she is free of him.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Whoever end up writing JSA, I don't think any member of the JL should be part of it. Not Superman, not Wonder Woman and not Batman. And no Harley Quinn.

The only character associated with the JL I want to see on a JSA book are Flash and Green Lantern, the original versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Whoever end up writing JSA, I don't think any member of the JL should be part of it. Not Superman, not Wonder Woman and not Batman. And no Harley Quinn.

The only character associated with the JL I want to see on a JSA book are Flash and Green Lantern, the original versions.
    Could the JSA include Black Canary?, she was a member too.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

By JL I mean the Big 7 who usually are on the team. Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Black Canary, are fine, imo.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Snyder and Soule with Camuncoli and Wilson are killing it on Undiscovered Country. I know there are other contributing artists that are doing good work on this title as well. Really out there story so far and visually stunning. I'd love a movie or Netflix series to get produced of this.

Snyder's Justice League was the most enjoyable read. Damn shame it got cut short or naturally ended when it did. I could've eaten that up for another year or two. Especially with Marquez on art! OMG! That art team was nothing short of amazing. Ugh! Breaks my heart everytime I think about it! I need more of that chemistry in my books. And, I need more of Batman's favorite son, Jarro! I could go on, but I won't.

I'd like to see him take on any of the unseen heroes he'd like to write and make a splash with. A good mini-series. I'm itching for a Red Tornado appearance. I liked his take on Starman. Green Arrow, maybe? I'm not sure what characters he even likes or may want to write at DC. I don't follow too closely to interviews and social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post

I agree, but it seems like DC is sticking with WWII Diana so I feel like she'll be a presence one way or another.

I agree, but it seems like DC is sticking with WWII Diana so I feel like she'll be a presence one way or another.
    They did, so that story in Wonder Woman #750 is actually canon?

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

So weird though given that WW writers love to write her as a “fish out of water” yet she’s also somehow the most experienced hero. Really don’t think that’s going to stick, especially since the initial rumor was that was setting up a Snyder JSA book which I doubt will happen now.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Wonder Woman should lead the JSA in a modern incarnation. She should really be the lynchpin to the DCU.

I'd rather see a JSA book with a Vertigo feel, by another creator though.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 07-29-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Wonder Woman should lead the JSA in a modern incarnation. She should really be the lynchpin to the DCU.

I'd rather see a JSA book with a Vertigo feel, by another creator though.
    I get where you're coming from, but the JSA should be led by either Jay, Alan, Michael Holt or one of the kids. I love Diana, but I think her leading the Justice League Dark is a better fit. There's so many characters on the JSA and I don't want them to be overshadowed by the Trinity, though she should guest star in an arc or two considering they're bringing her back into the golden age iteration.

As for Snyder? I'm ready to be off that ride. Far too Bat-centric and it feeds Batgod way too hard... Not to mention every ending has been lackluster or a trailer for another story which ultimately ends with everyone holding hands and giving the antagonist a carebare stare. He seems like a genuinely wonderful guy, but I've soured on his DC output just because he can't get over Batman long enough to really deliver elsewhere. Death Metal lost me in one issue and I only really finished Metal itself because of Capullo's artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I'd rather see a JSA book with a Vertigo feel
    This.

A JSA series that spun out of Matt Wagner’s Sandman Mystery Theatre would have been awesome.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    This.

A JSA series that spun out of Matt Wagner’s Sandman Mystery Theatre would have been awesome.
    Why would you introduce books in all our minds you know will never materialize? That's cruel.