Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Astonishing Member

What are the odds that Kindred is Norman?

(Before you say it's stupid, keep in mind, "Kindred is Peter" is an extremely popular theory.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    What are the odds that Kindred is Norman?

(Before you say it's stupid, keep in mind, "Kindred is Peter" is an extremely popular theory.)
    That is not out of the realm of possibility. Norman does check almost every box ( the exception is caring about MJ and Felicia. I would actually like that ( especially if Ghost Spider throws his ass of the bridge).

DC: Three Jokers

Marvel: Hold my beer

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    That is not out of the realm of possibility. Norman does check almost every box ( the exception is caring about MJ and Felicia. I would actually like that ( especially if Ghost Spider throws his ass of the bridge).
    It's possible that Norman still "cares" about MJ and Felicia.

We all know about how he cared about Gwen and Lily.

Amazing Member

I think Dr. Strange will transport Peter to hell to fight Kindred. I also think Gog will be killed off.....HERE ME OUT!! As random as making a mini arc about Gog was, perhaps Spencer will kill him off in the end battle with either Kindred or Sin-Eater. And there will be a panel of Peter cradling his dying “dog”.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forty20 View Post
    I think Dr. Strange will transport Peter to hell to fight Kindred. I also think Gog will be killed off.....HERE ME OUT!! As random as making a mini arc about Gog was, perhaps Spencer will kill him off in the end battle with either Kindred or Sin-Eater. And there will be a panel of Peter cradling his dying “dog”.
    I can see that pretty easily. It'd be weird if they kept him around permanently.

Amazing Member

Although I do like Gog quite a lot. Ottley draws him so darn cute

It's possible that Norman still "cares" about MJ and Felicia.

We all know about how he cared about Gwen and Lily.
    He hates MJ thought, he blames her for Harry's addiction.
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-03-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He hates MJ thought, he blames her for Harry addiction.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, can't Kindred be used in the plural sense? As in referring to more than one?
    I dunno man, Kindred talks like he's one individual, at least Mysterio mentions one name, and Norman reacts to him like he's one person, and if it's more than one, then Kindred never changes the way he acts to make that look like the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    DC: Three Jokers

Marvel: Hold my beer
    Was that **** ever solved or is Geoff Johns still working in too much stuff to write this damn story? Lol.

Astonishing Member

It’s mostly in the sense of how good and nice people are immediately suspicious in media. Even if they aren’t evil initially, you pretty just wait until they inevitably turn evil.

Think about how many of Peter’s friends turn out to be/become evil. Doesn’t that make you apprehensive whenever Peter meets new people? What’s worse is that because it’s a comic, any superstitions we have are completely valid.
    Quite a few Peter supporting characters never turned evil. Aunt May, Joe Robertson, MJ, Carlie and Betty to name a few. As for the media, if you look at polls you see how distrusted they are by the American People ( historically low numbers). Why? Because they know CNN, MSNBC and Fox are all about making money and pushing their agenda, not about reporting news.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Quite a few Peter supporting characters never turned evil. Aunt May, Joe Robertson, MJ, Carlie and Betty to name a few. As for the media, if you look at polls you see how distrusted they are by the American People ( historically low numbers). Why? Because they know CNN, MSNBC and Fox are all about making money and pushing their agenda, not about reporting news.
    Depends on how you define “evil” because all of them have been possessed or transformed by something. Robbie’s own dark past came back to haunt him.

There’s also no reason to believe that them being skeptical is automatically commentary on journalism when you consider that Robbie and Ben Urich are journalists themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I dunno man, Kindred talks like he's one individual, at least Mysterio mentions one name, and Norman reacts to him like he's one person, and if it's more than one, then Kindred never changes the way he acts to make that look like the case.

Was that **** ever solved or is Geoff Johns still working in too much stuff to write this damn story? Lol.
    It has one issue left but so far it’s not really a joker story more so a story about the trauma that Joker caused on the Batman family
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy