Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

CapedJoel mentioned it and I find myself agreeing with him; I'm thinking Kindred is select members of the Support Group, with maybe Carlie as the head/mouth piece of the group. It could even cover the issue of how Kingpin seemingly recognized the voice.

To drive it further, maybe bring in past (disgruntled) members of the supporting case who had their lives impacted/disrupted by Peter like Debra Whitman, Michelle & Vin Gonzalez, Sajani Jaffrey, Clayton Cole.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Now that I think about it, can't Kindred be used in the plural sense? As in referring to more than one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now that I think about it, can't Kindred be used in the plural sense? As in referring to more than one?
    Ooh...you are quite right.

Individually we call someone a Kinsman or a Kinswoman, or "next of kin".

Merriam-Webster (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kindred) defines it online as, "a group of related individuals".

Damn, that would be a much more interesting turn of events than just "Carlie" or Harry" or whomever.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Kindred being more than one person would certainly be an intriguing reveal, now there's something that hasn't been brought up much before.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Kindred being more than one person would certainly be an intriguing reveal, now there's something that hasn't been brought up much before.
    More then one could mean Stacy Twins. Hate Norman, hate Peter, and angry over ASM 121. Spencer could erase both OMD and Sins Past by having it be the Stacy Twins. How end the deal ( especially with Mephisto dead), and kill off the Stacy Twins. Will he? One can only hope.

Astonishing Member

Yeah. Multiple people playing the role of Kindred would be a lot more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    CapedJoel mentioned it and I find myself agreeing with him; I'm thinking Kindred is select members of the Support Group, with maybe Carlie as the head/mouth piece of the group. It could even cover the issue of how Kingpin seemingly recognized the voice.

To drive it further, maybe bring in past (disgruntled) members of the supporting case who had their lives impacted/disrupted by Peter like Debra Whitman, Michelle & Vin Gonzalez, Sajani Jaffrey, Clayton Cole.
    Yeah, that's what was so fascinating about CapedJoel's theory when doing ComicPop's Elseworld's Exchange on this. Because not only does it fit the groups MO--especially Carlie--since members have their memories wiped after each session to better protect their confidentiality, none of them would even realize they were Kindred.

Yep!
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

So a continuous theme in this run seems to be that Spidey doesn’t kill, no matter how far he is pushed.
    First in Hunted with Kraven and now it seems it’ll happen again with Sin-Eater...is Kindred somehow related to Spidey killing someone? Again...all fingers seem to point towards Gwen, seeing as it could always be seen he was the one who killed Gwen (accidentally or not)

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    So a continuous theme in this run seems to be that Spidey doesn’t kill, no matter how far he is pushed.
    First in Hunted with Kraven and now it seems it’ll happen again with Sin-Eater...is Kindred somehow related to Spidey killing someone? Again...all fingers seem to point towards Gwen, seeing as it could always be seen he was the one who killed Gwen (accidentally or not)
    Peter also accidentally killed The Burglar who killed Uncle Ben by giving him a heart attack after chasing him down.

Didn't Peter also accidentally kill someone in that Spider-Man/Wolverine story?

BANNED

J. Jonah Jameson

Incredible Member

06043C71-0C68-493C-BB59-A53B667B65FA.jpg
    After seeing this, I still believe that it could be Ezekiel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    After the Jackal debacle, I wouldn't be surprised.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    That is a good catch. He has to join the top tier of suspects