Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    I laughed out loud on this page.

Attachment 101062
    This was one of my favourite pages of the annual since that's how most Superman vs Batman fights should end.

No clue if Williamson is just getting the riddles off the Internet, but I actually thought he wrote a good Riddler (even a robotic one). The characterization for Batman/Superman stays about where you expect, Williamson canít go too in-depth because he canít step on the toes of what Tynion and Bendis are up to. So the characters are solid if a little shallow. I do like this origin for the Composite Superman (can we just call him the Composite? It works better), as a tool for the Brainiac program to attempt to understand both Batman/Superman and their Rogues.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

This one didn't work for me. The art was a step down as well. I loves me some Composite Superman-Batman robots though...

Solid ending. I liked that Williamson acknowledged how similar this was to Brother Eye, and I liked the twist that the Composite was built off of Superman & Batman at the base level. I liked that Bats and Supes beat the machine by talking to it, and I thought Steel & Batwoman got some cool moments. Overall a fun enough arc.

This is as solid a revamp of the Superman-Batman Robot as I've ever seen. I would like to see some follow up on this story. I want to see Bride of Superman-Batman Robot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    This is as solid a revamp of the Superman-Batman Robot as I've ever seen. I would like to see some follow up on this story. I want to see Bride of Superman-Batman Robot!
    Now I really want a "Bride of Super-Bat Robot #1" in my longbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Now I really want a "Bride of Super-Bat Robot #1" in my longbox.
    Your move DC!