Didn’t see a thread about this, but it looks like previous Batman/Superman series got posted to this forum so screw it I decided to make a new thread for the Willamson version:

So far I’ve quite enjoyed Willamson on the book! I know plenty of people were put off by Batman Who Laughs being the opening arc villain, but I actually quite enjoyed it. Since then I feel like it’s gotten better and better. We got a cool Zod/Ra’s Al Ghul team up which I quite liked (especially given that I think Zod should be positioned as a Ra’s type sympathetic enemy for Clark which Bendis and Willamson have both done):

And now we catch up to the current arc about the Ultra-Humanite. Looks like they’re still folding in some of the New 52 events as canon. So far I’ve really enjoyed how Willamson writes the Ultra-Humanite, makes him a very old school type villain. I really loved at the end of this issue how he pulled an Ozymandias on Batman by revealing he had already enacted his plan while Bats was asleep. Gotta say it’s been nice to see Willamson use Supes first Rogue and he remembers the Ultra-Humanite’s body jumping power, using it in a really creepy way.

Fun series so far, recommend it to those of you who aren’t digging Bendis.