Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
Pre-FP Bizarro is the one from the cube world. Bizarro from the Outlaws is the second version of B-Zero, the Super-clone Lex unleashed during Forever Evil, who also turned out to be surprisingly kind of heart and warmed even our baldy's one. Then was killed.

Current Outlaw Bizarro started as you standard gentle giant Bizarro, became super-intelligent and then lost this ability and became dumb again but mastered Zen in the process. He's absolutely awesome, hand down one of the best members of the Super-family, even if unacknowledged. Just the annual where he falls in love with a bearded woman and sees absolutely nothing strange in her and is unable to comprehend why she'd feel bad ebcause she's different from others is pure gold.
Man thank you. I really like the Bizarro character and just wanted to find out more about the guy besides the Outlaws [i'm familar with that version]

Can someone recommend some bizarro with Supes comic/arcs please? or even solo Bizarro stories/comics.
I've read the rebirth Gleason story that had the bizarro family and up to date with RHATO so just need recs besides those.