Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Default Has supergirl ever been on the Teen Titans?

If so it hasn’t been very often. It’s interesting that DC’s second most prominent (Robin is first) young hero isn’t on its primary young hero team all that much.

Extraordinary Member

Yes, she was on the TT I believe the same time as Kyle Raynor and Damage were. I may be wrong because that's been awhile. But I'm pretty sure she was a member at one time.

2 versions of Supergirl have been on the Titans first was the Matrix/Supergirl which was on it with Kyle Rayner and the Kara Zor-El version was briefly on the team before the Flashpoint reboot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    If so it hasn’t been very often. It’s interesting that DC’s second most prominent (Robin is first) young hero isn’t on its primary young hero team all that much.
    She was with the Cassie led TT where almost everyone died for a little bit and had a falling out with Cassie.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Briefly during the awful post-Geoff Johns Titans run. Cassie inviting her onto the team only to have falling out with her after Cassie tried to distance herself from Kara because she revealed that "she only wanted her around due to her grief over Connor's death."

Yeah, the writing for Cassie during that period was just awful.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Yes and in both cases she came in when the books downgraded on quality. Matrix Supergirl was in Arsenal's team during the last strecth of Wolfman New Titans. While Kara was in Sean Mckeever run for a mediocre storyline, plus Amazon Attacks.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona