Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I loved this, might have been my fave. It's genius how he connected everything to Fantomex and it also laid some very interesting stuff for the future (Diamonds)

I thought the time references were according to how time passes inside The World... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    The continuity of this is confusing... I need to look again, but no way the Thunderbolts were around a decade before Morrison’s X-Men.
    They were six years apart. They must have been rounded to 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, in our time, not Marvel time.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Honestly I didnt even notice or mind it. I dont think X-fans care about the Thunderbolts. Just saying.
    Ouch. That’s harsh. Thunderbolts was one my favorite books back in the days when the X-Books were, IMO, mediocre. Kurt (and later, Fabian) did an excellent job. I hope they eventually release “complete collections” for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Not sure... but that’s six years in real time. With the Marvel “sliding time scale” that’s probably the equivalent of a year (since it’s been 10 years or so since the FF was formed). Just confused is all.

Still none-the-wiser about what’s been happening with Fantomex since the whole X body swap thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Still none-the-wiser about what’s been happening with Fantomex since the whole X body swap thing.
    Yeah, I truly expected that to be adressed here. But now, I think this is totally ignored and will not be mentioned ever again. They said they don't want to tell stories from before Krakoa, and I think that's going to be the case about FantomeXavier.

BANNED

This was not bad. I liked this one. Better than Magneto.

This was one of the better issues of GS. Nightcrawler was generic and felt like a team book; the only interest reveal was the Warlock moment. Magneto's was very boring. This one is interesting and serves mostly set up to Storm's issue. The costume with M is odd to me.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    The art is amazing. Fantomex is a very underrated mutant. Happy to see him getting some spotlight.
    Sometimes he gives me Homo Novissima vibes maybe he is among the first prototypes that comes across as mutant but isn't but sides with the mutants...Would be a cool twist if true

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Yeah, I truly expected that to be adressed here. But now, I think this is totally ignored and will not be mentioned ever again. They said they don't want to tell stories from before Krakoa, and I think that's going to be the case about FantomeXavier.
    Yeah it’s weird that it wasn’t addressed especially since they said that Xavier was still in Fantomex’s body during HoX and died in it. It would have been easier for them to say that Xavier dipped out of this body and left Fantomex to do his thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Honestly I didnt even notice or mind it. I dont think X-fans care about the Thunderbolts. Just saying.
    Well, I really love Thunderbolts. They are some of my favorite non-X-Men characters. I especially love Fabien's run on volume two.

I know this understandably unpopular because of what we know about Elis, but I really enjoyed his version also.

As a huge Archangel I've always wanted Warren to join that team.
    Last edited by Thievery; 08-05-2020 at 12:32 PM. Reason: My usual bad spelling and grammar. I'm not even sure if I fixed it all. even sure if I fixed it all. all

Thunderbolts are/were awesome! It’s inaccurate to think just because people like x-books that we wouldn’t like other corners of the 616.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 08-05-2020 at 02:53 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Well, I really love Thunderbolts. They are some of my favorite non-X-Men characters. I especially love Fabien's run on volume two.

As a huge Archangel I've always wanted Warren to join that team.
    And I’ve always wanted Skein to join and X-team! I think she should go back to a moth moniker though.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

This was easily the best GS X-men so far. This one had good writing and Reis art was amazing. He is like a new Bachalo for me. Not that they are exactly similar, but they both can get weird, but very beautiful at the same time.

I'm happy this one leads into the Storm issue, that I have hope will be great.