Default Sterling Archer vs Brock Samson

Brock seems like an obvious choice but Sterling (at least pre-coma) beat a lot of guys who were tougher than him.

Sterling Archer is a resourceful and skilled HTH fighter, but I'm not sure he could even take Pam Poovey in a straight fight. Brock Samson has some superhuman durability feats and borderline superhuman strength, so he wins this.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Does Brock carry a gun or just a knife? Because I would say a sidearm would be standard equipment for Archer. Also, how much weight do we give Brock's "kill and skin a polar bear in 3 seconds" feat?

Brock is tough enough to survive getting run over by a truck after being tranced, buried alive, and in outer space.

Archer is not taking this.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 07-31-2020 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Sterling Archer is a resourceful and skilled HTH fighter, but I'm not sure he could even take Pam Poovey in a straight fight. Brock Samson has some superhuman durability feats and borderline superhuman strength, so he wins this.
    He can take Pam fine, first episode showed him beating her with a dolphin puppet
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He can take Pam fine, first episode showed him beating her with a dolphin puppet
    yeah, but that was before they revealed that she paid her way through college by participating in underground bare-knuckle fights. they hadn't thought up that aspect of her character's history yet. she has thirteen bare-handed kills to her credit before we see her effortlessly snap a guy's neck and kill him on the show. so... I don't think we should take this particular comedic "feat" from the pilot episode as proof that Archer can beat Pam in a CBR Rumble.

if standard equipment includes a gun... then Archer should win most of the time... by being the last man standing alive. although Brock is insanely tough, and might even be able to rush Archer for a mutual kill scenario even if he doesn't have a gun. so, Archer wins 8/10 with a gun standing 100 ft away from Brock.

if this were just a matter of hand-to-hand combat then Brock would annihilate Archer every single time. he could probably take on Archer and Pam at the same time and win the majority.

Brock could just toss his knife at Archer, he is super human with aim, speed and range.

Plus guy apparently soaks up shotgun shots and other stuff regularly ( when Phantom Lomb attended to him when he lost the supervstatus via hair cut.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Brock is tough enough to survive getting run over by a truck after being tranced, buried alive, and in outer space.

Archer is not taking this.
    But Archer has repeatedly (granted, luck was often involved) held his own against a cyborg. I think a lot of it boils down to how fair a fight it is.