Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Should Harley Keener come into 616?

And in what capacity? The All New Iron Lad??

Was that the bully from Boy Meets World who became the janitor on Girl Meets World?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeweasel View Post
    Was that the bully from Boy Meets World who became the janitor on Girl Meets World?
    Harley Keener....

Not Harley Keiner...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And in what capacity? The All New Iron Lad??
    who knows. nothing to stop anyone from writing him in. I just don't want him to supplant IronHeart.

No. It would be just as inorganic as Riri's introduction. Jim Zub in Champions and Eve Ewing in the Ironheart series had to flesh her out after Bendis's rushed introduction of her in Invincible Iron Man.

Instead, if they want a new Iron Lad, there's someone who already exists they could use, who wouldn't supplant Ironheart. Riri's friend Xavier. We already know Riri is willing to make armors for others. It was a suggestion for Sam Alexander when he was depowered (he said no to the idea - it was Nova or nothing).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    who knows. nothing to stop anyone from writing him in. I just don't want him to supplant IronHeart.
    No own should supplant anybody...they would be their own things.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No. It would be just as inorganic as Riri's introduction. Jim Zub in Champions and Eve Ewing in the Ironheart series had to flesh her out after Bendis's rushed introduction of her in Invincible Iron Man.

Instead, if they want a new Iron Lad, there's someone who already exists they could use, who wouldn't supplant Ironheart. Riri's friend Xavier. We already know Riri is willing to make armors for others. It was a suggestion for Sam Alexander when he was depowered (he said no to the idea - it was Nova or nothing).
    He could be introduced a little more smoothly in the main IM title before doing his own thing. A series of stories where he is introduced, builds his armor and such.

No. Can't see the point.

Nahhh.

Harley Keener never appealed to me beyond his role in Iron Man 3. Without a cool hook or gimmick he wouldn't catch on and him being the all new iron lad isnt a cool hook or a gimmick.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Nahhh.

Harley Keener never appealed to me beyond his role in Iron Man 3. Without a cool hook or gimmick he wouldn't catch on and him being the all new iron lad isnt a cool hook or a gimmick.
    It would just have to be written making him his own thing...not a junior knock off of Tony or a clone of Riri.

No, no more MCU-synergy.

What marvel should do is bring back the kid Tony helped deliver when he was homeless. Tony is like papa to young superheroes, From Kamala to Riri and Rhodeys niece Lila.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    No, no more MCU-synergy.

What marvel should do is bring back the kid Tony helped deliver when he was homeless. Tony is like papa to young superheroes, From Kamala to Riri and Rhodeys niece Lila.
    Hell yeah!!!!! I always thought this! I thought I was the only one. Great minds really do think a like.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Can we find a way to bring Ultimate Nick Fury over to the main universe?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Can we find a way to bring Ultimate Nick Fury over to the main universe?
    They kind of did with Nick Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Hell yeah!!!!! I always thought this! I thought I was the only one. Great minds really do think a like.
    Omg yesss! Tony has a big heart and adore children. We are indeed geniuses like just Tones.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    They kind of did with Nick Jr.
    If you're going to shorten the name, call him Fury Jr. "Nick Jr" just makes me think of the TV channel, lol!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman