Boisterously Confused

Default The Flash: "Duet"

So, I'm just now catching up on The Flash. The episode "Duet" is delightful. I double loved watching Stein, West, and Merlyn trot out their musical chops.

Darren Criss was a good Music Meister. I wouldn't mind a sequel .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Darren Criss was a good Music Meister. I wouldn't mind a sequel .
    He's sort if Mxy + and a good guy.

I've long since gotten "Moon River" memorized and even checked out many other people singing it.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    He's sort if Mxy + and a good guy.

I've long since gotten "Moon River" memorized and even checked out many other people singing it.
    Got that on my iPod (they did release the soundtrack to that episode). Then again, I make it a point to find any songs performed by Melissa- she has an incredible voice.

I've long hoped they'd find a way to do a sequel. Stephen Amell has famously said that there was no chance in hell he'd ever do a musical, but Emily Bett Rickards has a great voice, and Katie Cassidy has done some singing in the past. And now we know that Harkavy can sing as well. Though they'd all be poor replacements for Garber and Barrowman (whom I loved that they found a way to include him, despite him having never appeared on The Flash at all).

Incredible Member

i'm sure music meister will show up again since they never did catch him but musical episodes seemed more in line with legends of tomorrow since that show is pretty offbeat and they already did a bollywood musical number.