Default Link is hired by the Hunter's Guild to hunt down a Dreadking Rathalos

However, since there is more than one incarnation of Link, the Guild rules that whichever version can find and slay the Dreadking Rathalos* the quickest gets paid a HANDSOME fee.

For this scenario, each version of Link will have all of his gear from each Zelda title he was in canonically. For the record, OoX Link =/= ALttP/LA Link, according to the most recent official information in the Zelda Encyclopedia.

(I am just assuming that there is more than one Dreadking Rathalos in existence; I don't really know much about Monster Hunter.)

The one with the Fierce Deity mask. Just show up and sword beam it’s head off ( can cleave gigantic sand worms that way.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The one with the Fierce Deity mask. Just show up and sword beam it’s head off ( can cleave gigantic sand worms that way.)
    Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Link, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Link, then?
    Aside from the Fierce Diety, Majora's Mask Link also has the Giant's mask, which can, as the name implies, make him into a giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Aside from the Fierce Diety, Majora's Mask Link also has the Giant's mask, which can, as the name implies, make him into a giant.
    I've never played a proper Monster Hunter game, but there was a collaboration event with Dragalia Lost last year, and I can confirm that Dreadking Rathalos is MASSIVE, even by Dragalia Lost dragon standards.