Default DCeased Dead Planet #2 Preview and Discussion

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/07/31/dc...dead-planet-2/

Wow it has certainly been a while since I have seen Ragman of all people, also really cool to basically see that all the surviving magic superheroes (and the Unkillables survivors) reformed the Shadowpact in the DCeased universe. When I thought of Dead Planet I definitely was not thinking of Ragman, Blue Devil, and Detective Chimp so this should be interesting to see.

Also just after last issue with Green Arrow, poor Arsenal who I have to suspect has been here for five years. With him and Krypto it is really starting to surprise me who got left behind from the first series, I am assuming either because they didn't make it in time or like Red Hood and Cassandra were just being too heroic at the moment to abandon civilians to get to the safe zones. Either way now we have lost both Ollie and Roy within two issues.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Damn, Roy just can not catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Damn, Roy just can not catch a break.
    Honestly I'm surprised that he managed to survive five years on a zombie infested hellscape before this. Sad to see Jason lose his friend again though.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised that he managed to survive five years on a zombie infested hellscape before this. Sad to see Jason lose his friend again though.
    This could be early on flashback, though.

But yeah, come on, give Roy a break!

who was that who came after roy? was that fire?

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    who was that who came after roy? was that fire?
    I assume it was her given the fact she was infected in the Good Day to die one-shot. If not her then, I don’t know but maybe a really messed up enchantress.
    Words to live by.