Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

KM didnt just make MM work for it, he convincingly beat him twice; the second time even when he had others backing him up and was amped

A contradicting story like KM lying about losing his powers?
    Only thing he lied about. We know he was being honest about flying away from it as it wouldn't make sense for him to lie about that part, and his condition afterwards further supports it.

The last scan that showed KM having his powers which he claimed to have lost?
    The last scan showing him in better condition than the other two were which can only be explained by flying away from the explosion.

Unfortunately the scan above disproves all "implied implications"
    Not really no, as already explained. I'll go with what we see in the story:

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    If MM knew what was happening to himself and YMM (according to you),
    According to the story, as YMM was the only one close enough for MM to see, that's why the second scan showed only him and YMM.

then this scan where there are clearly at least 2 of them right next to each other in the middle of the explosion
    They aren't right next to each other, but okay? That is a shot from the air, the second scan clearly show's them apart.

Literally disproves your own claim of "one was close, the other was far away" when the distance between the two is clearly shown to be negligible. Since you yourself accept MM's account
    It's not a claim it's a fact shown by KMMs flashback(no flashback given of him being in the hospital, or without powers since those parts of the story were a lie).

That means MM himself was basically in the epicentre of a nuke, survived
    We see what happened right after the Nuke went off. YMM was in the epicentre, MM was outside of it but still within the explosion, while KMM got far enough that he was hit by the rear of it, but was otherwise just fine as shown in my last scan.

This guy later got thrashed by KM. Twice.
    An adult KMM, who was only stronger because he stayed in his Super form:

Hence KM is rolling around at least somewhere near "survives a nuke" level. Simple.
    I'm fine with saying he could somewhat survive a direct hit but he will revert to Jimmy just like MM did, id say.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Considering the fact that KM could hurt a person on MM's level or even the part where he was one hand using a truck as a weapon , no I dont think Homelander has a strength edge at all
    That truck was neither as big or as heavy as that plane, nor did he smash it into MM as casually as Homelander threw the plane.

Guy showed Homelander flying through a guy faster than he could react, and generally makes sharp turns when he needs too, but doesn't seem to be any faster than a CBPH(though they can move faster than a person can blink so it isn't like there should be that much of a speed gap).
    Last edited by Cody; 08-02-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    KM for me. It was believed a nuke could kill Homelander and I believe it, Black Noir torn him apart as Homelander is not used to guys his weight class. KM actually makes MM work for it and survived a nuke. Blonde bad Superman goes down.
    This is fine. I guess MM would have been a better challenge, but I figured Homelanders heat vision would tip the scales into his favour.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

On the topic of the Boys:

The biggest issue in that series, is the super community are pretty low tier. I mean their X Men expies all get killed by the armed government, not other supers but regular people with guns.

Yeah, unless your Homelander or Noir, your not on top of the food chain by any means. As they are the strongest shown in that universe.

I mean really aside how vile stable they are, they lack fighting experience in general as the comic paints this super community as super powered pop star media types. Corporate whores for cash. ( Though comic Deep s actually cool. Just a normal human black man who can swim. Not Aqua Man”s Rapey clone or anything.)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I have, have you? Nothing wounded him in such a way until that point.
    "Through one eye closed...half pulverized"

https://i.postimg.cc/NGDSXxhB/image.jpg

Only thing he lied about.
    "He's telling the truth, except when he isn't"

So he didnt lie about waking up in a hospital then?

We know he was being honest about flying away from it as it wouldn't make sense for him to lie about that part, and his condition afterwards further supports it.
    Because KM has been all about making sense, right?

The last scan showing him in better condition than the other two were which can only be explained by flying away from the explosion.
    Oh you mean when he said he flew away and awoke in a hospital? But there is no way he would lie twice. Just no way

https://i.postimg.cc/7hrzYzVR/image.jpg

Not really no, as already explained. I'll go with what we see in the story:
    To be clear your better explanation is " we can totally trust what KM says except when we cant"

They aren't right next to each other, but okay? That is a shot from the air, the second scan clearly show's them apart.
    https://i.postimg.cc/bJ3Znx5m/image.jpg

It's not a claim it's a fact shown by KMMs flashback(no flashback given of him being in the hospital, or without powers since those parts of the story were a lie).
    Only thing he lied about
    And no, that's not the only thing he lied about. He kept lying about....everything (such as never transforming back) until Mike pushed him off.

https://i.postimg.cc/MHszr2vY/image.jpg
    https://i.postimg.cc/wTvqRvG4/image.jpg

I mean for heavens sake the guy was literally using telepathy

We see what happened right after the Nuke went off. YMM was in the epicentre, MM was outside of it but still within the explosion, while KMM got far enough that he was hit by the rear of it, but was otherwise just fine as shown in my last scan.
    Just to be clear....the scan that shows KM not waking up in hospital like he claimed?

I'm fine with saying he could somewhat survive a direct hit but he will revert to Jimmy just like MM did, id say.
    That truck was neither as big or as heavy as that plane, nor did he smash it into MM as casually as Homelander threw the plane.
    He is one hand holding the thing and laughing in the aftermath. If anything the truck looks bigger from the art

But in any case tossing around a jet is not even comparable to being in the "nuke tanking" range
    Last edited by Guy1; 08-03-2020 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Post Edit

This is fine. I guess MM would have been a better challenge, but I figured Homelanders heat vision would tip the scales into his favour.
    No MM would stomp just as badly anyone with peak human reflexes considering he can run over water while carrying a jeep and birds are frozen in the air relative to him

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quite apart from the above arguments...

Kid Miracleman had an entire bank teleported and dropped on him by the Warpsmith and it didn't even tickle him. I've seen no feats from Homelander to suggest that he hits as hard as "entire building being slammed into you by teleportation,"

How exactly is he hurting him?

"Through one eye closed...half pulverized"
    Literally has nothing to do with anything here.

"He's telling the truth, except when he isn't"
    Except when there are other scans to support it.

So he didnt lie about waking up in a hospital then?

Does that look like a hospital bed to you?

Oh you mean when he said he flew away and awoke in a hospital? But there is no way he would lie twice. Just no way
    We know he didn't lie about the former as the above scan shows.

To be clear your better explanation is " we can totally trust what KM says except when we cant"
    scans support his claim, as well as the flashback during his explanation. The fact that you can't even address it is telling.

And no, that's not the only thing he lied about. He kept lying about....everything (such as never transforming back) until Mike pushed him off.
    Now this is not true. His backstory of him waking in the hospital was the only thing he ever lied about, him staying in his Super form ever since the explosion was confirmed by everyone as the reason for him being more powerful. He never reverted back to his normal form until he fought MM.

If you're referring to the time KMM allegedly raped some women after transforming into his Super form, that was one of the many in-universe comics that MM was reading and was created by someone who sent it to him, not something that actually happened:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ySbQ-ZQiBT...GgVBknrg=s1600

This flat out says that he remained in his super form so good job contradicting yourself?

I mean for heavens sake the guy was literally using telepathy
    And failed miserably on a guy who just rediscovered his powers. A guy who pointed out he lied about losing his powers, yet confirmed he remained in his super form.

Just to be clear....the scan that shows KM not waking up in hospital like he claimed?
    The scan that showed him in relatively fine condition thus supporting his claim?

And give a better explanation than he gave as to why he is in far better condition than the others back when he was no stronger than them.
    Last edited by Guy1; 08-03-2020 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Post Edit
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Cody, do not post links, even broken ones to scan hosting sites. That's a big no-no on this board.

I suggest you edit your post before the Mods see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Cody, do not post links, even broken ones to scan hosting sites. That's a big no-no on this board.

I suggest you edit your post before the Mods see.
    I've seen manga hosting sites posted here so I didn't figure it would be a big deal. Edited, thanks.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

MODERATOR TIME!

Having reviewed the evidence presented, I can't see MM and KMM as nuke proof. The explosion clearly messed up both of them as has been repeatedly pointed out and shown by the scans. MM was smacked into a coma and we saw the condition that KMM was in. KMM was also able to burn up MM and unless that's nuke level or something, I don't see it. The Pebble was clearly utilized in a way to bypass KMM's durability by teleporting it into his body.

So yeah. Regardless of who wins, KMM and MM aren't nuke level.

I've also noticed some edge in some posts and I would really like everyone to dial it down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Quite apart from the above arguments...

Kid Miracleman had an entire bank teleported and dropped on him by the Warpsmith and it didn't even tickle him. I've seen no feats from Homelander to suggest that he hits as hard as "entire building being slammed into you by teleportation,"

How exactly is he hurting him?
    I would also like to see this feat personally.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I would also like to see this feat personally.

Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Damn that's crazy. Dude clearly lifts.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Do either of his eyes look pulverized?

Also:

Note the rest of his body other than his face, and compare it to the above scan. That tanker messed up his arms and burned up his face something fierce.
    Last edited by Guy1; 08-03-2020 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Post Edit
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral