Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,251

    Default Justice league (Smallville) vs Justice League (Arrow-verse)

    Smallville team:

    The Blur/Clark kent
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquman
    Cyborg
    Impulse/Bart Allen
    Martian Manhunter
    Victor Stone



    Arrow-verse team:

    Supergirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Arrow
    Flash/Barry Allen
    Black Canary/Dinah Drake
    The Atom
    Brainiac 5
    Vixen/Amaya Jiwe

  2. #2
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Smallville team:

    The Blur/Clark kent
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquman
    Cyborg
    Impulse/Bart Allen
    Martian Manhunter
    Victor Stone



    Arrow-verse team:

    Supergirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Arrow
    Flash/Barry Allen
    Black Canary/Dinah Drake
    The Atom
    Brainiac 5
    Vixen/Amaya Jiwe
    Clark from Smallville trivially solos.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,970

    Default

    Is Clark still faster than CW Barry? PIS aside?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  4. #4
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Is Clark still faster than CW Barry? PIS aside?
    I don't know if he's faster but they have nothing that's going to stop Smallville Clark at the height of his powers.
    This is what courage looks like.

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I don't know if he's faster but they have nothing that's going to stop Smallville Clark at the height of his powers.
    Oh of course. Smallville Clark is still the most powerful LA Kryptonian to date(if not all around the most powerful televised Kryptonian period). Just wondering if he is still considered faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,766

    Default

    And I just enjoy this feat.



    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  8. #8
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,280

    Default

    Clark's faster than Brainiac, who is clocked at lightspeed running by Lex, several seasons before Clark reaches his full power level. Barry has one speed feat on a similar level, but that feat is so ridiculously beyond everything else in his catalog that I would tend to throw it out.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Clark's faster than Brainiac, who is clocked at lightspeed running by Lex, several seasons before Clark reaches his full power level. Barry has one speed feat on a similar level, but that feat is so ridiculously beyond everything else in his catalog that I would tend to throw it out.
    I wouldn't. The only thing really against it is massive pis, but when did that rule out showings before?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  10. #10
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Smallville team:

    The Blur/Clark kent
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquman
    Cyborg
    Impulse/Bart Allen
    Martian Manhunter
    Victor Stone



    Arrow-verse team:

    Supergirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Arrow
    Flash/Barry Allen
    Black Canary/Dinah Drake
    The Atom
    Brainiac 5
    Vixen/Amaya Jiwe
    So the Smallville team has both Cyborg and Victor Stone? Does that make sense and I just haven't watched enough of it?

    I assume that the Smallville epilogue from Crisis on Infinite Earths is not being considered relevant here?

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    So the Smallville team has both Cyborg and Victor Stone? Does that make sense and I just haven't watched enough of it?

    I assume that the Smallville epilogue from Crisis on Infinite Earths is not being considered relevant here?
    That was a mistake, I'll switch one to another Smallville hero.

  12. #12
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Oh of course. Smallville Clark is still the most powerful LA Kryptonian to date(if not all around the most powerful televised Kryptonian period). Just wondering if he is still considered faster.
    Barry did have that scene where he stayed in "Flash time" for most of an episode but it was presented as something very hard for him to do while Clark in that episode about Mxy and the Football game seemed to casually maintain a similar speed. But I can't off-hand really say who has the best speed feats.
    This is what courage looks like.

  13. #13
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I wouldn't. The only thing really against it is massive pis, but when did that rule out showings before?
    Not sure what you mean about massive P.I.S. not disqualifying a feat. I don't recall the surrounding details. Or did you mean that the feat was way beyond even his standard high end showings? Massive P.I.S. is usually a disqualifier.
    This is what courage looks like.

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,970

    Default

    I mean the guy rarely uses his speed competently because then there wouldn't be a show. I admit to missing the last couple seasons though due to Iris.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  15. #15
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I wouldn't. The only thing really against it is massive pis, but when did that rule out showings before?
    He has tons of feats of being really fast but nothing remotely like the nuke feat. It's not PIS, it's just a massive outlier.

    His CIS is real, though, as is the show's PIS.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."
    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •