Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He has tons of feats of being really fast but nothing remotely like the nuke feat. It's not PIS, it's just a massive outlier.

His CIS is real, though, as is the show's PIS.
    How bad is it nowadays? I stopped after the anti-intelligence season(wrote by Kevin Smith >_>) where Wells was framed as a better, more understanding and happier person just because he became stupid.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    How bad is it nowadays? I stopped after the anti-intelligence season(wrote by Kevin Smith >_>) where Wells was framed as a better, more understanding and happier person just because he became stupid.
    I didn't watch all of the last season, but it seems as strong as ever. Normal human reaction bad guy standing there, Barry running in circles and getting hit with their attack, then not just blitzing said enemy into paste. Something something tech mumbo jumbo something something. Force-feeding us Iris because that's always a cool thing. You know, the usual. I really like the light moments in the show, the Gustin is fun as Barry, most of the other actors are good in their roles, and DC leaves humor in for once which is great. But Iris is horrible, her relationship with Barry is physically painful, and the CIS and PIS are staggering.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

So, just to be clear; Ollie from Arrowverse can't become The Spectre? Because if he could, that more than tips the scale. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I didn't watch all of the last season, but it seems as strong as ever. Normal human reaction bad guy standing there, Barry running in circles and getting hit with their attack, then not just blitzing said enemy into paste. Something something tech mumbo jumbo something something. Force-feeding us Iris because that's always a cool thing. You know, the usual. I really like the light moments in the show, the Gustin is fun as Barry, most of the other actors are good in their roles, and DC leaves humor in for once which is great. But Iris is horrible, her relationship with Barry is physically painful, and the CIS and PIS are staggering.
    Pretty much. Barry and Iris have conflict. Barry and Joe have a heart-to-heart almost once per episode. Barry stands there and let's people hit him even when a normal human can see their attack coming in time to react and I don't mean Batman, I mean Joe Average. There must be a special trick to beat people he could just blitz. It's a combination of soap opera tactics and dramatic license or P.I.S. as we would call it.

In spite of all this, Barry, Joe, Frost, Cisco, whichever version of Wells it is this time, and most of the actors are very good. They are also building up Ralph Dibney meeting his future wife and there's a nice plot twist there.

I'm still watching it but I'm still watching all of the CW shows that are on Netflix as well as Agents of Shield. I'm hopeless.
    Power with Girl is better.

Clark, Impulse, or MMH solo the CW team. Looking at individual match-ups instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Smallville team:

The Blur/Clark kent
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Aquman
    Cyborg
    Impulse/Bart Allen
    Martian Manhunter
    Victor Stone

Arrow-verse team:

Supergirl
    Martian Manhunter
    Green Arrow
    Flash/Barry Allen
    Black Canary/Dinah Drake
    The Atom
    Brainiac 5
    Vixen/Amaya Jiwe
    CW victories...basically everyone else. Lol.
    Arrow beats arrow.
    Braniac 5 beats cyborg.
    Black canary arguably beats black Canary.
    The atom and or Vixen can probably beat Aquaman, since on land he doesn't have many feats.